Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 608 of 948

Oh wow, I hadn't looked back at it - Page 608 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
27th Dec, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 608

The Awakened says...

I think Ignazio passed his saving throws. Was he the one providing haste, and if so can people affected go ahead and take their haste actions? I'm excited to kill this dragon or die a glorious death.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, he was the one providing haste. I gave him a bit of extra time, but was just about to move this along.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I do hope someone can offer me some healing I am close to going down again. But then again some are questioning my characters motives.

27th Dec, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 608 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

So long as he maintains concentration Nikolaos can heal as a bonus action for the next 10 rounds. After we get Tazskan back on his feet Cratol is next in line. Assuming there is no one else to scrape up off the floor.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 27th Dec, 2017 - 10:10pm

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dais, could we get an area of effect for the ice mist up on the ledge? I want to plan Poppo's move out of it while dealing with this pesky kobold.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Coloring it is liable to get visually confusing, its a 20' radius sphere, centerpoint can be considered at the vertex between AF10 and AG9. The nearest clear squares that are still up on the ledge would be AE13 and AF14.

What would Poppo's move after the Misty Step be?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Dec, 2017 - 12:08am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 608

Anron, this has been explained before. In 5th edition, when you reach 0, you are at 0. Period. Unconscious. You start rolling dice each round. In Daishain's house rule, you can add your CON bonus if you have one. If you roll a 10 or less, you fail one time. If you roll 11 or more, you succeed. Three failures, you are dead. Three successes you stabilize. If you are attacked while unconscious, if someone attacks you intentionally, and they hit (Advantage to hit you while prone), you automatically fail 2 saves. So a couple of stabs during a round can kill you.

Once you get a single point back (Rolling a natural 20 gives you one, or someone can heal you… as just happened) you are awake. So thanks to Lora and Nikolaos, you are at 11 points. But with being down once, you have one level of exhaustion, which means skill checks, but not attack rolls, are at disadvantage.

Cinder, now THAT is a fireball damage roll! Nice one!

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 608

Oh wow, I hadn't looked back at it until I just read your post. That really helps bring the average of Velon's three tossed fireballs back to much closer to what you'd expect, I'd think (Without doing the math). Perhaps there is hope for this unlucky chap yet!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.