Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 610 of 948

Bear in mind before you do that, Kyr is planning - Page 610 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 610

I thought it was DC17 maybe I misread something either way it will be good to see Velon in the fight too.

Cratol also feel the healing energy coming into him from Nicolas.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 29th Dec, 2017 - 5:20pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Alright! Hopefully he'll be on a roll now. I'll take rolls of 9 for the attacks too, just anything that yields a respectable total with modifiers. I like that someone else has Haste so Velon can use Bless again (And/or we get Lia back eventually).

I was tempted to heal Velon with the bonus action instead of a second attack, or go twin heal Velon and Poljen, but pictured the breath weapon hitting them both next turn. Glad Poljen is getting healing from others. I really wish one of Velon's spells was a ranged heal. Oh well. I'll have to see if there are any higher on the Paladin spell list to go after. If Velon does a bunch of damage this round and gets killed for it, that will just mean it's another round of Cratol and Poljen staying up and getting their damage in so that works for me.

Hopefully Velon can hit and do a lot of damage this round. Good thing he has Cratol to flank with!

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah I think Cratol hit four times this round for a good 30+ damage. I think that puts Cratol to dealing close to 80 damage himself. That is not bad for him.

29th Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 610 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Ha! I hope Velon gets his booming blade in before I make the dragon move, I wasn't done typing and didn't know that was going to happen. I just thought it would be fun to trigger some AoO. If it works that could be a fun combo to remember.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:26pm

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yikes, yeah I hope moving it doesn't void people's melee turns. I believe Velon hit twice for 29 damage each, plus 16 if the dragon moves. I think Velon could reach it if it moves closer to the tunnel we entered through. I forget the initiative order. I really keep meaning to write that down at the start of each battle.
AoO could be nice, for sure. That must be one of the only abilities that can force an otherwise unwilling creature to move and trigger AoO's, eh? I know just pushing a creature around with EB or something doesn't trigger AoO but DW specifically says the creature uses its reaction and that fits the AoO rules. Maybe moving will also trigger Velon's extra thunder damage *smile*.

29th Dec, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Awakened says...

Now that I have had a while to think about it, I don't think dissonant whispers will cause booming blade to trigger due to the word "Willing" in the spell description. However if he wants to close back into melee range then he would get the boom. I doubt he will fall for it more than once but I could see us in future battles with dumb opponents who like to charge spamming that combo and watching them yoyo back and forth.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 29th Dec, 2017 - 6:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 610

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hopefully I haven't missed too much, though it appears the Dungeon Master did have Zarra make an action so as to more onto the next round. I am strongly starting to consider getting my drow a level in Cleric, given how low the party is on healing ability.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 610

Bear in mind before you do that, Kyr is planning on bringing Lia back, who is miles ahead of Loraires in healing ability.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.