Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 612 of 948

Thats right Kingowlbear, I forgot to read - Page 612 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 612

We don't have the healing capability to keep everyone healed up. We just don't. I still plan on healing Poljen but it might be a different healing now if her concentration drops and she loses her double. If Poljen drops then we are in a lot of trouble.

Actuallt she might not be able to heal this turn. A turn or two in the fog will drop her and she wouldn't be healing anyone at that point.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:18am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The dragon moving back and forth makes such plans null and void. The ledge being 50’ up makes him inaccessible to ground forces. Missiles and spells are the only way to keep hitting him.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well I hope we have enough firepower left in the higher spell slots to finish him off.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 612 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cinder, you can drop a fireball to one side that only catches the dragon, or you can heal Poljen. I think next round I can actually get up to him and attack. Movement is doubled, thanks to Haste, to 40, which gets him almost to the wall. Haste also gives him an action he can use for Dash, and he has his Bonus he can use for a dash, so he should be able to make it up there. Daishain might require an Athletics roll, but I am confident. Then he can still get 2 attacks on the creature.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ok I posted my save rolls so keeping fingers crossed. Yes happy to have Velon heal Poljen if he's alive to do so. Almost did it last round as I said, but decided to go all out for damage and stay spread out. Tough have my 29 x 2 damage rolls erased.

Velon will likely have trouble getting up that wall and has used all of his level 3 slots so, barring some serious meta-magic manipulation, healing and fire bolt are his best options it seems. None of that will matter with a bad roll so come on CON save!

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well that was perfect. 3 5's in a row. That's almost amazing actually. The odds of rolling that are almost unheard of.
So far it appears of the characters that have rolled Con saves that Cratol, Velon and Zarra are all down hard. We are about to have half the party down. Poljen is barely hanging in there. Lora is down to 3 hitpoints. Our party can't take another breath weapon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Dec, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 612

The Awakened says...

It looks like my turn already happened so I won't be posting in the main thread. I realize it probably won't keep anyone from dropping to zero, but was Nikolaos's cutting words reaction included in the breath damage?
Rolling here if it wasn't.
Edit: Anron, I don't think that the ice wall dropped, making it hard to move as you posted.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 30th Dec, 2017 - 11:52am

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Cutting words on D8 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

30th Dec, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 612

The Protector. says...

Thats right Kingowlbear, I forgot to read the fine print. Unfortunately the fog hasn't replaced the ice wall.
To make matters worse for Tazskan, the temperatures inside the ice wall has plummeted. I've amended the post.
Tazskan, has also his hit points reduced down to 16.

Unfortunately I don't think Loraires managed to blink out either this round.
When does our healing capabilities recharge? Can it be done before a death save roll or not?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 30th Dec, 2017 - 1:17pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.