Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 618 of 948

This is the kind of dragon worth calling formidable, - Page 618 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 618

Keep your healing up I have Cratol close to you so you can offer him more healing too.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

As far as I remember, last I personally checked, the mask was on Zarra's personal but perhaps she gave it to another and I simply forgot this. Hopefully though the dragon does not discover the mask.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Dec, 2017 - 4:06pm

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If Ignazio casts Flight, I believe that Haste will go down. Both are Concentration spells. Honestly, I feel Haste allows us to do more damage because we can do more attacks.

Of course since we can't see him right now we are stuck… I will mull ideas for a bit.

Oh, and Poljen is down to 2 Hit Points. If anyone cares.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 31st Dec, 2017 - 4:04pm

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 618 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anron, you need to subtract 3 from what you rolled for healing. Each die roll has the +3 healing attribute added. It is only added one time for a spell.

Paul, Lora cares that Poljen is in really bad shape. She had planned on healing him earlier but that sinister Dungeon Master got in the way.

So is Poljen on the ground currently or is he flying? This has a big impact on Lora's spell selection. I think it's too late regarding haste versus flight. Daishain already stated that is what happened.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The flight spell went into play before Glazhael moved, so yes, I'm afraid that's what happened.

Lawrance is quite certain that the dragon cast Blink, not invisibility.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Apparently his blink spell is much more effective than hers. It actually works for him *wink* A dragon with blink active is a scary thought. I loved the way you played this dragon Daishain. Truly a worthy foe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 618

Blink is not a spell that one moves far. He still has to be close. We just need to find him and finish him.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 618

This is the kind of dragon worth calling formidable, for sure! Lair actions dirupting the group, spells, distributed attacks, all justifying the true deadliness of dragonkind. Thanks, Dai!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.