Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 619 of 948

Cratol is saving his attack for when the dragon - Page 619 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Dec, 2017 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 619

I would think Readied Actions would be the key to finishing off this dragon.

I know the strategy is to have all heals go to Cratol, but feel free to revive Velon, too *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If it's blink then there is not much need to find him. When he returns from the ethereal plane he will be within 10 feet of his previous location. We can't do anything until he pops back to our plane.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well we need to be prepared for his return and hit him hard then. This is not a easy battle but we are almost done and then we will be in full control of this castle. Then we can land it by Cratol's home and figure out what to do from there.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 619 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Grr.... I REALLY wish I still had Haste instead, because having an extra action THIS round would be cool. I am going to forego drinking the healing potion in lieu of a readied attack action. This is an all-or-nothing move. But I don't see another choice.

Kyrroeth, Poljen is staying close to the ground, so he is at best a foot off the ground while moving, but staying on the ground.

Daishain, Poljen still had some movement for after his attack last round, busting the wall. He would have moved out of the fog, and thus not needed to save against the cold. But at this point any damage he takes from the dragon will drop him so it doesn't matter, does it? 5 HP or 2 HP is not any difference right now…

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 31st Dec, 2017 - 6:03pm

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So far Lawrance is the only one to pass the arcana check, so his warning about it being blink rather than invisibility will go out on his initiative. That means Lawrance, Poljen, Ignazio, and Nikolaos will have a chance to ready actions before Glazhael next blinks back in with that knowledge in mind.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Dec, 2017 - 6:08pm

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not a good time for the combat dice to turn on me. I think the second attack is a miss, and regardless the damage is just above minimum… I hope this dragon is ready to drop!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 619

This is incredibly frustrating. Lora is cursed by the dice gods. Rolling for her chance to blink out now. Somehow I don't see that happening.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 619

Cratol is saving his attack for when the dragon reappears. He is already at more of a disadvantage so his attacks will be just normal and not at advantage at all.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.