Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 65 of 948

From the guard tower or on one of the ladders - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
24th Feb, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 65

The Quiet Shadow says...

I will, I just have to wait until I have good Wi-Fi since it is off at the moment and I want to make sure to be able to type in my computer before getting to involved.

If Geoffroy is needed though, either have the Dungeon Master or Kyrroeth control him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You've got time Thomas, I'm not going to try to rush something so dangerous before participants are ready.

Kn, Bless adds a d4 to the attack roll and any saves you make, not damage. Go ahead and keep the rolls made, they just aren't applying where you thought.

Ryanj, you've been blessed as well, go ahead and add those rolls in.

Need to figure out who Lia's third bless target is. Did you want to hit yourself with it? I am going to say you won't be able to target Poljen with it until his invisibility ends since you don't have a good fix on his location. (And he won't be visible until after the spell goes off in any case.).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:37pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Since I'm not sure where everyone is I will just hit Lia with it as well. So it will be Cratol, Cahleth and Lia affected by the bless. Poljen is on his own. She has repeatedly offered to help him with bless etc and he is too stubborn for it *wink.

I'm wondering about Targul. Now that we have a dream situation at the gate he is nowhere to be seen. He has two stormlizards, an 8 foot tall half dragon and an entire army to hit. Where is he? Hiding in the basement *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Feb, 2017 - 1:47am

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 65 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Targul was prudent enough not to explore that place on his own before, so I suspect he's probably running around here somewhere. But maybe I'm wrong.

Still need to confirm the opening round actions for Targul, Nyzahr, Sar'ai and Geoffroy, even if those are just 'I'm waiting for an opening' or 'I'm busy elsewhere'

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hmm.... Kyrroeth, have you considered that maybe Poljen is not too stubborn to get Bless from Lia? Maybe SHE is too stubborn to get close enough to him during the fighting. Of course, since she is a cleric that is not a bad idea! ;-P.

25th Feb, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Scorching Ray has a range of 120', is the general close enough or one of the storm lizard for Geoffroy to call upon Lathander's light to scorch the flesh of his foe?

He could direct such towards Commander Cyanwrath, both to get an early attack in as well distract his attention away from Poljen. Either that, and/or use such on the storm lizards.

Actually, in general, what is the range of casting to the enemies? Might spells with a range of 60' work as well?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 65

Good point Paul. She has her stubborn streak as well. Lia is more than wiling to fight alongside Poljen. She just knows which side of the wall to fight on wink.gif.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

From the guard tower or on one of the ladders leaning up against the wall, Cyanwrath is about 25' away, the storm lizards are a bit further back at 50'. So yes, they're in range.

There are quite a few other creatures in range as well, of varying apparent importance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.