Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 68 of 948

I didn't forget her. Unless I missed - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 68

I may be in over my head but my main position was to distract the leader and allow the others to kill the right lizard. Then when the chaos erupted he would have tried to get back into safety. Well like I said best laid plans seem to go awry.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy is providing a round or so of distraction, as well taking the general's attention away from his companions. The goal is to still target one of the storm lizards, I am just providing a reaction to the words given to surrender with the hope of diminishing moral.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:29am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well, if the archers (Lia and Cahleth, plus maybe some of Sir Onthar's people if they are there) target the lizard, we should be able to take it in two or three rounds. And I am betting Poljen's life on his defenses, which are formidable. Disadvantage on melee attacks against him, Advantage on Dexterity saves against the lightning spells (And I presume a breath weapon from Cyanwrath), and Resistance to Piercing, Slashing and Bludgeoning damage. That's how he finished the fight with the southern camp still with about half his HP, and no healing sent his way. Also, his AC is 18 while Raging, and his HP total is pretty high (52). He is not the stereotypical berserker. He is designed to be what I call a damage sponge (Or meat shield if you prefer), rather than a Cuisinart. He soaks up more damage than he deals.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 68 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He is very good defensively. I thought it was weird at first seeing him use a shield. Most barbarians just want to deal max damage. He is the party tank basically. I still think he would have a tough time with Cyan. He is the leader of a good sized army. I would assume he is at least a few levels higher than 4.

I know that Cratol had good intentions. He is providing a distraction basically. He is about to be dealing with more than the half-dragon though. Once the duel is broken you will have lots of company coming to protect their leader.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:36am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Absolutely! He actually wants all the bad guys targeting him. He knows he is hard to hit, can take a ton of damage… he likes being the center of attention! wink.gif That dopey grin of his might be due to being a bit punchy after all the fights, but his happy-go-lucky attitude is all natural.

And if it all goes to heck, well, people can Disengage and run like mad!

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:38am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The main concern is getting you out of there after the damage is done. You'll be overwhelmed in seconds, and Greenest needs living heroes more than martyrs. Even the chaos caused by killing one of the lizards isn't worth losing the three of you

Fortunately, you're not acting alone this time, I need to consider Onthar's response to your predicament. He's not the type to leave people unsupported let alone abandoned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 68

There are four of them out there. Targul is there with Cratol and Poljen and Sar'ai is who knows where out there. I don't see how she survives to be honest. She might surprise them for a moment but her specialty isn't combat. She will then be surrounded with no way for us to help her in any way.
It's tough. If Sir Onthar leads reinforcements out to help they will be slaughtered. The gate will be breached and that will be that.

Daishain, how large is this army? I get the impression people think that we can actually put a dent in them. My impression is that we could kill a hundred of them and that wouldn't even be noticeable.

Thomas, the problem is that Cratol already has him distracted. Our goal was to kill the stormlizard as quickly as possible to get them out of there. We can't afford to have them there for more than a round really.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Feb, 2017 - 3:44am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

I didn't forget her. Unless I missed the mark, she's not planning on doing anything until the army engages the town in earnest. Once that happens, there's enough confusion that someone with her bag of tricks has a good chance of slipping off.

Not that it isn't a risk, far from it, but at least she doesn't have everyone's attention on her. Or at least she won't if she pulls off the infiltration.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.