Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 685 of 948

Yep, that works. If people are ready to move - Page 685 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 685

Cinder, I agree. If all Poppo does is hold stuff and do utility, then we really shouldn't consider him as getting a fair share of the things we find. If ChristianD comes back, by all means count him in.

On a PS - Perhaps our inspiring talker could inspire us again? A few of us have lost the temp HP.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:37pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh, I don't even care if he gets a share of gold or a wizard's item Lawrance already has or anything else like that. I'm not looking to punish the player for having RL stuff going on.

I just don't want to let him carry the teleportation scroll, a cult mask, this sweet level 5 scroll, Velon's only picture of him momma, and other irreplaceable group/plot items for in-character reasons only to be told they have evaporated if ChristianD decides to leave the game for Out of Character: reasons.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In the hopefully unlikely event ChristianD does not return, you'll have a chance to retrieve recent things and any group items.

For anyone wondering, please see his intro thread for why he's absent.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Feb, 2018 - 7:20pm

17th Feb, 2018 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 685 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Gknightbc inspiring leader only works once per short rest. I don't think we have taken one since the last time Nikolaos doled it out.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I've obviously never mentioned how much I distrust deals with evil beings. Clause,sub clause and over thinking to death, and you'll still get hosed. As they say on Deevil, make a deal with one, and you'd Better count your fingers, toes,relatives,friends,etc.

17th Feb, 2018 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yah, that is always something to be careful of. Still, I'd rather make a deal with a devil then a demon as I can at least depend on its Lawful alignment keeping it from outright screwing us over. We can at least know that if someone unexpected happens it is because we missed something with the contract.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 685

I'm going to try and recap what we learned in this post so we have a summary that's easy to look at.

Info about Varram

1. A group did pass through and they went through the eastern door
2. They seek a legendary, powerful divination scrying pool
3. No other groups, other than ours and the dwarfs, have been through in years
4. Came with a dozen others, well armed, had a cleric of low strength and at least one arcane magic user

Info about Diderius

1. Orders to devils were to prevent damage to this place, and its contents, and otherwise defend this place, his life, and that of his servants. Last order to them was to gather and await further instruction and occurred over a thousand years ago
2. Devils cannot leave this place or this plane until his soul does
3. Diderius' heart no longer beats, so the devils are no longer bound to prevent harm to him, but his soul is still here
4. He has become a deathless. His soul is bound to his crumbling carcass.
5. Not really dead until his soul is destroyed, or it leaves his body. Former is very difficult for mortals to achieve, the latter won't happen until whatever magics he used to bind himself have been disrupted. Destroying the body and sarcophagus would likely do it, though it may be prudent to study what can be studied first. Optional: If we can get in contact with a Marut, they would likely be willing to take care of it. Maruts are automatons who oversee the cycle of death and take care of people who try to cheat it
6. He is a deathless, not a lich
7. Possesses most of the same strengths and weaknesses he did in life

Info on traps/monsters

1. Entry hall statues can drive someone who looks at their faces insane
2. Chimera mosaics in the room past that can supposedly attack intruders. Unknown trigger
3. South of here is a golem that demands tribute, but he's mostly just there to intimidate penitents
4. Sloped hall with a boulder trap
5. Nest of Yuan-ti.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:33am

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 685

Yep, that works.

If people are ready to move on, we can do so.

If there are still questions to ask, ask them, and we can just assume you nipped back to bother the devils again, they aren't going anywhere to their frustration.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.