Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 716 of 948

Sorry Daishain. I forgot that I can't - Page 716 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2018 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 716

Paul, Poljen would be directed to attack Lawrance next turn, if you want to roll the attacks yourself go ahead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In for a penny, in for a pound. Sure, I will roll the attacks here. If anyone has a Dispel Magic, might that break the effect? Or a Restoration? Anyone? Bueller?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, I just got home from work and looked something up. Both Darkness and Dominate Person are Concentration spells. I assume this naga has some ability to keep more than one up at a time, right? Does this make Concentration rolls more difficult?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 716 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Darkness is not concentration, but the shadow Velon should be. Doesn't really matter, since they have some divine access which may override that limit.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Mar, 2018 - 6:31am

17th Mar, 2018 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos had it coming spending his time undoing whatever the Naga had done the previous round. If I were in your shoes Daishain I would have done the same. A little surprised at how much damage Poljen did, but dice are a fickle mistress and sometimes they have it in for you.
Going to make a death save here in case Lia's action gets interrupted.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Death save on D20 (+1): 3 (1 roll)

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just looked again and my book says Darkness is Concentration. Anyway, time for some more dice rolls. It looks like one of the beams hits Poljen, so he gets a Wisdom Save. If it fails but is low enough, I will try the Inspiration.

Oh, Cinder, your extra damage rolls were d20s…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 716

Screw that. I'll give poljen Lawrances inspiration point to reroll the save and break the spell *smile*.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 716

Sorry Daishain. I forgot that I can't cast two non cantrips like that. Leave the banishment attempt in place. I would like to keep healing word instead but that would be serious metagaming. Lia would have tried to stop the immediate threat first. Poljen is getting very frustrating. He is bombing rolls to throw off the dominate person but rolled high on his charisma save to save our party.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.