Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 734 of 948

Okay, so if that's the only questionable - Page 734 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 734

Regardless of what we plan, its at least a long rest before we can go shopping, stone shape, or anything. Any of us with exhaustion are at disadvantage with skills. So we rest, shape a prison for our guests in Taz's old room, and then go shopping?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:44pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am waiting to find out total amount of coin we all get once we sale the stuff people do not wish. Plus the amount we get from selling the gems and coins themselves split among us all.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well, both scimitars are claimed. Velon was interested in the Mask of invis, Taz can take the Ring of Free Action we have. Anyone else want to take an item from the list and/or put something they don't need in? Unless there's an objection, we should sell anything we don't need, as money is always useful. I'll post an updated list of items after I hear from people about the changes, and then get some highly persuasive person to help sell them.
Oh, and AFAIK we have identified everything we found. Am I wrong? You can check my character sheet for the list of party treasure, which includes the Robe of all-seeing and ring of free action. Lawrance just equipped it during a short rest to borrow, not to keep.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:14pm

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 734 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance, don't forget the Contact Other Plane scroll that either Poppo or you can learn. You guys should be able to learn it now that you have access to 5th level spells.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That necklace of flight-ish Cratol would be interested in that. He could have visions of old martial art films where he flies through the air to attack his enemies. *laugh*.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seath - Yes, Christian and I have already taken that into account for leveling up and shopping for new spells, too. It all can't happen until we go shopping.
Just so I'm clear when we tally to final totals - Mari is an NPC/Companion, correct? If so we have ten party members for shares. I've updated my character sheet with today's treasure allocations. If there any other changes to it, let me know. Especially if you want to add something into the list of items to sell or repurpose.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:44pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 734

We do not have the full information on the properties of the mask (I.e. Is it Invisibility, Greater Invisibility, something different, etc) unless I missed it.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 734

Okay, so if that's the only questionable item, then Dai will update us when he can on that Identify.
Just so we all understand what our advantages are when bargaining - Lawrance can provide a History buff of +5 90% of the time, Guidance adds 1d4, Bardic Inspiration adds 1d8, and whomever rolls does so with advantage. We should be able to bargain the scales off a dragon, when prepared! smile.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.