Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 735 of 948

I will also be shopping for spells, and a - Page 735 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Apr, 2018 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 735

Dang it, no one just tried on the mask before properly identifying the thing tongue.gif

Okay, since I'm sure no one's going to mess with it after I describe it in character : The mask makes the wearer appear invisible to themselves, and imparts a compulsion effect to make them ignore/rationalize evidence that they are quite visible to everyone else.

Could've let to some really amusing antics.

In regards to shopping, let me know what you're up to and have someone roll Diplo. One roll for selling and one for buying. With advantage on each since you'll have help, but without inspiration, guidance, etc. That'l give me a guide for pricing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2018 - 8:54pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh, we'll make good use of that! Let's trick our enemies into thinking it's one of THE masks.

Funny, I'm pretty sure Perry wasn't in the room when one of the wizards identified the item. Yup, just checked, really sure *wink* Velon thinks Perry might like to be invisible without concentration…

10th Apr, 2018 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Dai, will you be having a break before the next chapter? Or do you have resources to continue straight away?
So we can all start making changes to character sheet now?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 735 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With his Persuasion of +12, I'm hanging with Perry for shopping goals.
Dai, I presume by Diplomacy you mean persuasion?
Shopping numbered for easy handling
1) Lawrance/Poppo are buying these spells:
Level 3 - Fabricate, Catnap, Life Transference
Level 4 - Private Sanctum, Wall of Fire
2) We are also selling the castle mage spellbook which contains 69 levels of spells
3) selling the Mask of Pseudo Invisibility
4) selling the Sphere Key although it's mainly for the metal
5) selling the two ruby eyes
6) Selling +1 Longsword
7) Selling Robe of Disguise
8) Selling Robe of All-seeing
If anyone wants to change the selling items, speak up soon *smile*
After we tally up the totals, not including the spells which Lawrance & Poppo will be funding out of pocket, everyone will get 10%.
Could Perry please roll for each of these items?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 10th Apr, 2018 - 11:01pm

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, was Mari able to extract any poison from the yuan-ti. She attempted to extract some earlier with her poisoner' kit and I was wondering if she succeeded.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I can roll for each individually if needed, but the way I read Daishain's request was to have one roll for selling and one for buying. Are we roleplaying any of this shopping or just sort of handwaving it in this thread? We aren't in a city/town and don't yet know what shops are available etc. I'm going to continue the roleplay in the main thread and try to get us there for now.

Also, I'm going to roll an Insight check here to see if Perry smells anything fishy from Velon before I respond so I can see how Perry will react to these shenanigans.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 735

We will be arriving in the Dwarven city fairly quickly, so this would be occurring there. You may be right about the single buy/sell roll. We usually handwave basic shopping, unless there is something special going on. Lawrance spends a lot of cash, so he wants money *smile*.
Adding to the list of spells to buy: Slow(3), Black Tentacles(4).

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:28pm

11th Apr, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 735

The Protector. says...

I will also be shopping for spells, and a crystal ball Lawrence, plus I will need Perry's +12 persuasion help.

You and Poppo aren't the only ones needing spells. As I will be a full spell caster from now on.

I will update with my shopping list soon. I thought some others wanted some time to pick out spells also?, Perry? Lia? Velon?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.