Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 758 of 948

Well that's nice to hear Seath, Taz - Page 758 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th May, 2018 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 758

Thank you for the inspiration, Seath. Daishain, if Poljen had to roll to escape the net, and did NOT get Advantage for some reason, I am rolling the Inspiration to add to that miserable 10... I believe Inspiration from him is currently d8. If he managed to NOT get caught initially, instead add it to the second attack, which was a 16 to hit. The first attack is a critical, so he gets an extra 13 points, using your rule of a [Critical Hit] doing an extra average of the dice. Since he gets an extra die for a [Critical Hit] now, that would mean 2d12 averages out to an extra 13...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ah sorry Poljen, this is a different kind of inspiration specific to glamour bards. It gives you 8 temporary hit points and free movement as a reaction without provoking AoO. I also have an item that gives advantage on your next saving throw when I use this ability.

The net is a strength check with DC 10 if it's a normal net. You should be fine on that end.

EDIT: Also just want to laugh a bit here at Cinder with the "I hope 29 AC and a cloak that gives enemies disadv is enough" bit of his post, (Laugh).

Reconcile Edited: seath on 15th May, 2018 - 10:38pm

Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I find it hilarious that Velon had a 1 on his persuasion check. Lets roll a critical fail on persuasion. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 758 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon's AC is 24 or 29, depending on some magic? Holy guacamole! I no longer want to hear any complaints about Poljen…

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hey Taz, you're save DC is actually 18 with your rod of the pact keeper. Also you just used one of my favorite spells ever.

I feel kinda bad for these thugs now though. It's like the Avengers versus one of the gangs from the West Side Story.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 16th May, 2018 - 2:47am

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ha, nice, just saw the 1. So I guess his spell will strongly persuade our foes to pick new targets, but his words will not. We'll see what Daishain comes up with and then maybe something funny with come from the 1. I guess with them being forced to change targets they could go from Poljen to Cratol or vice versa instead of Velon, but they'd probably have to make another Wisdom save. I guess they could go back and forth until they pass a save, but I doubt our Dungeon Master will use that loophole.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 758

Does this mean that everyone is in the combat, with Taz able to cast spells into the fray? Maybe my phone isn't showing me Dai's responses telling us we're all there. Should I post a move for Lawrance into Combat or not?
Somehow Tax scryed, went invis, moved and got there in the first round of battle. Seems legit. biggrin.gif if I don't hear otherwise, I'm going to bring Lawrance in on round two.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th May, 2018 - 4:25am

16th May, 2018 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 758

The Protector. says...

Well that's nice to hear Seath, Taz has a DC of 18, can you remind me how to come up with figure please.
I may have got an erroneous info online about it that's all.

I hope, Lawrence, and or Zarra can enter the fray. Who ever was scrying with me, was made invisible!

I don't want to go on a rampage, here we all may need urgent extraction, if it gets out of hand?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.