Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 774 of 948

Should we work with Teamwork rules, guaranteeing - Page 774 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2018 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 774

No, but blocking it completely would pretty quickly reveal our presence, too, and Lawrance won't want to concentrate on it for the ten minutes as the enemy musters forces, while other spells beg to be used! smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If we can actually get in unnoticed by the hawk, I say we leave it alone. Then maybe we can get through some traps and a few guards before the balloon goes up. Kind of like we did with taking the castle. Even if we use Trammet the eagle to take out the hawk, and they enemy figure it is just nature having its way, they will at least be curious.

5th Jun, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Not sure what I can add or offer, though I admit it has actually been awhile since I've updated my spell list and studied for new spells. Perhaps the Dungeon Master might allow a one time change of at least a few spells?

Then I will just need to remember to keep track of Zarra's spells in the future better for next time. I do feel a bit guilty in not making use of her magic very often, almost making it pointless that I chose the Arcane Trickster roguish archetype.

5th Jun, 2018 - 11:20am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 774 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

If required, I can assist with casting a wall of light, over same area?
It blocks line of sight in addition to doing 4D8 radiant damage, with a failed CON saving throw.

It won't prevent something from passing through it, though. Plus Tazskan would need to concentrate.

Tazskan, in the meantime, is waiting inside the tiny hut, invisible from the outside, and able to breathe underwater if area gets flooded.

So, whats the plan? Wait for the hostiles to come running out like ants, then attack? I won't use the wall of light spell, until I get a consensus though.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If we are trying for a total sneak-in-then-skeak-out-with-the-mask, I need to know the range of the telepathy from the spell. Because if things go badly and we need help, I want to know that we can radio for back-up.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Telepathy has unlimited range on the same plane, so you're 5 by 5 all the way. Water Breathing and Telepathy are also not concentration, so it's a constant effect for 24 hours and an hour, respectively.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 774

Okay by me. Now it is up to Velong and Lia to make the call if the sneaky ones go in after the mask, or if we all go in slowly, trying to get past traps and guards en masse. Either way, Poljen is ready!

6th Jun, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 774

The Quiet Shadow says...

Should we work with Teamwork rules, guaranteeing advantage on rolls for whoever is leading the effort or us all roll seperate? Since if two or more characters are working together to attempt a task, the one leading the effort is granted advantage on his/her check.

Zarra could lead the effort, mattering who has the higher Perception or means of disabling traps. Though we could definitely discuss the details here, if those have a better idea of how to handle the rolls.

I suspect that my drow will have the best chance of disabling any traps, at a +6 bonus (+3 proficiency bonus through Thieves' Tools and +3 ability modifer), though it's possible her companions may be a better pick at leading the Perception. Zarra only has proficiency in the skill and a +1 Wisdom bonus.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jun, 2018 - 12:03am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.