Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 779 of 948

So what, should we just have one of us trying - Page 779 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
12th Jun, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 779

The Quiet Shadow says...

Is there anything that would prevent a shapeshifted dragoness in human form who is pregnant from turning back into a dragon, like harm to the child at all? I could see the argument made that such magic could cause issues… or would I have to make a roll to get such an answer?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That would definitely require an arcana roll to get a definitive answer. It's not exactly a question with a common knowledge answer. Good luck.

Or you could just piss her off to find out.. tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jun, 2018 - 2:51pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thomaslee, you could always ask Lawrance. Just be ready for TMI to be transmitted through the link. biggrin.gif
Arcana, History all that spill from loquacious lips, when prompted by a direct question. Perry might moan a bit.

12th Jun, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 779 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Whoops, posted in the wrong thread, I will leave the Out of Character details here and the roll.

It may be by someone else's Arcana roll, as my drow isn't proficient in this skill but I will still make the attempt. Others may have a better shot at knowing the answer to the question.

Also, mattering if Lawrance makes the roll needed for the +5 bonus, I will just be adding the +2 for Intelligence bonus for now. If it works out, we can simply add the bonus to the total.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jun, 2018 - 3:12pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance isn't entirely certain, but suspects that dragons would have few problems overcoming the potential complications of shapeshifting with child, and may even fall into the same category as druids, with the process helping the unborn along the path to mastery over one's form.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Zarra's invisibility breaks because of casting a spell, don't bother. She'll never get out past all the guards without the advantage of invisibility.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 779

Standard invisibility is indeed broken by casting spells. I would suggest making your approach carefully.

12th Jun, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 779

The Quiet Shadow says...

So what, should we just have one of us trying to snag the mask invisible when the elves are not looking?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.