Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 783 of 948

All that matters is 'what would the - Page 783 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 783

I am going to preemptively say that yes, Zarra can drop invisibility on just Mari.

I'll wait a bit longer for Thomas before assuming Zarra does as bidden.

For those sending familiars after the hawk, I'll need attack rolls.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, if there had been any objections to Lawrance casting his "I wanna be a turtle" spell, it may have changed things *smile* As far as the Steeds go, the SRD changes that Dai has incorporated has made it into a great transport spell, and it may prove useful here as a getaway method. Or at least a 'put some distance between us and the Kobold army' method. The only problem is that the spell *pops!* if it takes any damage, and fades into nothing slowly after. Oh, and behind the illusion might have worked after the water breathing was cast. Next time. biggrin.gif.
EDIT - I forgot to ask, Dai - Are the attack rolls with advantage, and is there a point where my familiar would be within 100' to be able to channel a spell through it?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:38pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hawk won't have much of a problem seeing the attack coming, so no, no advantage from surprise.

And the hawk is more than 100 feet from you right now, so no touch spell channeling either.

Sorry. Good luck there.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 783 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

SInce I now know that Taz wil be sending his familiar in, I'll have mine hold off attacking until it arrives so as to get the biggest boost we can. Besides, Taz's pseudodragon can actually do real damage, and is invisible. Gamliel will distract it's attention by flying nearby, threatening territorially like a real hawk might. Not actually attacking, but keeping up the pretense until Taz's gets there and strikes. "Dance off,bro!"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Jun, 2018 - 5:31pm

14th Jun, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I will be making a post now, let me just read up on what has been missed. We can get things moving again and hopefully we all get out of this without a full on battle being forced on the party.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Did Taz cast invisibility on his familiar? Otherwise pseudodragons don't get invisibility.

We could all run. The moment we do the alarm goes up and we have dozens of kobolds blocking our retreat. If Mari drops invisibility she might be able to give the others enough time to get past the Garrison before they are alerted.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:09pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 783

Whomever is dropping invisibility, be standing between the elves and the mask, so the other can snatch it and try to book it out of there. Dai, if the mask is grabbed and someone runs with it, please clearly say if they still are invisible or not. That answer will have an effect on Poljen's decisions.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 783

All that matters is 'what would the character do?' With that in mind, all of the Out of Character: strategizing isn't really necessary.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.