Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 81 of 948

Lia, Cahleth is still good on HP (19/28). - Page 81 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Mar, 2017 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 81

By my calculation he is down to 19 HP, out of a normal 52... So, still pretty good, but he has done what he set out to do. Time to pull back and see how long we can keep them from totally breaching the gate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The rope is draped over the wall about 10' to Lia's right.

If she takes a moment to look around, she can see the other end is tied to the saddle of Onthar's celestial mount.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That's perfect. She can easily get over there and cut the rope *smile* I guess she will heal him.

1st Mar, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 81 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

I just need to know what Cyanwrath and the storm lizard are doing and where they are in relation to her before I can post Sar'ai's next turn as it will be very dependent on certain things.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thank you for the Faerie Fire Brandon. That will be a much needed help. Too bad Cyanwrath passed his check. It will make it much easier to target the other lizard though.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Until we see what the other lizard does, target Cyanwrath or the minions. I am still hoping the lizard charges into their own ranks. If it comes through the gate, target it then.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 81

You said Sar'ai stopped about 50' from the gate yes?

Cyanwrath is about 70' ahead, in the middle of a large pack of heavily armed enemies. He looks to be getting ready to give out orders.

The remaining stormlizard is right by the gate. He's tossing his head and roaring, looking incoherently angry.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 81

Lia, Cahleth is still good on HP (19/28).

Do we still have clear line of sight on Cyranwrath, or is considered obscured by the surrounding masses?

Anyone have Speak with Animals (I'm not that type of Ranger). We need to get it to charge into the enemy horde before they kill it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.