Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 802 of 948

Well, Kyr's post just helped the Sphere - Page 802 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 802

That was a good move GK. I'm not sure if it will work though. The barrier blocks all magic. If that can go through then it makes the cube fairly useless against magic.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Plus the Storm Sphere is for next round right? Since Dispel Magic was this round. Might want to wait and see what Neronbutt and his Iguana do before casting, right? This situation is so tense!

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kyr, you turned on mode 5 and not 3? The charm shouldn't have worked then either. If it's on mode 5 then I need to revise hugely.
And yes, the Sphere is for next round.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:24pm

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 802 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The charm was not a spell, and its source is the dragon's magic imbued into the air and stone of this place, including the area inside the barrier. And yes, Lia specified that she was blocking everything, so mode 5.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yup, I'm losing track of when the force wall went up (Unsure of dragon's initiative, if it was Lia's reacion / readied action), what spells and other magics can and can't pass through (No misty, but potentially a storm sphere?), and who is posting for which round, now? Lawrance's post was for next round, followed by Velon's post which is current round?

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:28pm

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cinder, When I asked if we were posting for next round, Dai said yes, so I did. From initiative order, I'm down the list, so my Dispel attempt would have come well after Lia's cube activation, and the dragon's move, obviously. The Sphere was going to be Lawrance's next round action, but I need to revise according to the cube. Mode 5 means nothign will get through, although Misty Step could put you behind her Cube because it's a 30 foot teleport. Lia is the cork in our wine bottle. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:41pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 802

Gotcha. Dungeon Master already ruled again doing my misty through the force wall, though. This is going to get even more interesting for Velon and Poljen before it's over! That is, unless they just get trashed immediately by the dragon and prince!

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 802

Well, Kyr's post just helped the Sphere issue and your issue, as well. Luckily, a Charm doesn't turn someone evil, just biased. biggrin.gif I've corrected and modified my post accordingly.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.