Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 809 of 948

Poljen did NOT drink, because the potions - Page 809 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2018 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 809

My memory may be wrong, but I thought we were gifted that scroll by our benefactor. There might be one available at a high-end magic shop here in Waterdeep. I would suggest we ask there. If they don't have one they will tell us how long it would take to create one.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nope, actually, a few of us paid for the whole thing. Everyone else can thank us now! wink.gif I do think this place could give us an even better discount, though. You know, saving the world and all of that!

international QUOTE
Velon suggests that the sigil can be set to Waterdeep, and asks where exactly the circle is in the city and who they will encounter when they arrive upon using the scroll. He'll take the scroll and tuck it away as safely as he can. He wonders if he could get some sort of bag of holding type item to keep such valuables safe underneath his armor, but even Cratol's backpack is too large for that. He will watch for such an item.

"Most impressive, Fay. I was hoping for the 1800gp price. Lia, here's 45gp back and I'll give the other half of the savings back to Poljen. Fay, thanks once again. I hope you don't mind your efforts leaving more coin in the pockets of others, but I'm sure you're happy that your mother and your companions shall all be safer now."

Out of Character: So in the end I believe the cost is 1,000gp Velon, 255gp Lia, 455gp Poljen. Velon will be sure give Fay all of the credit when they see Poljen again.

I just forget if we had to wait 24 hours for it to be created for us.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The other question is if this scroll was a Waterdeep specific one or just a Teleport Circle spell with the node symbols of Waterdeep on it. A regular TC would be able to go to any circle known. Lawrance knows the Candlekeep and the Waterdeep ones, for now.
EDIT - Does Perry want the Historian buff for Penelope's bargaining rolls?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Jun, 2018 - 7:03pm

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 809 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sane magic items normal prices breakdown (No price reduction):

Potion of resistance - 300g per
Cape of Manta Ray - 6000g
Scroll of Teleportation Circle (6th level) - 1280g
Hat of Wizardry - Unlisted but probably really cheap since it’s common
Arrow of Slaying - 600g per

If anyone wants or need anything else let me know and I can edit my post or amend this list. I’m not 100% sold on the Cape but I wanted a price for it to see the final tally. It is quite expensive. Once the items are bought, we should work out splitting the costs. Perry is buying the arrows from his own funds probably.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Did only three people really drink their potions before going in to taunt a green dragon? :facepalm:

I think I just heard a party of drunk level 1 dwarves call us the dumbest party they've ever seen. How rude of them!

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

(Laugh), that's all I could remember. I could go back and double check, but I figured people could just correct me if I'm wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 809

Others drank from the magic ewer of poison protection. I'm not sure who didn't drink, but we had almost full coverage.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 809

Poljen did NOT drink, because the potions have a limited duration. I did not want him to drink it, then have it expire while we were still sneaking inside. Once stuff went down, I was worried that if he consumed it, that would drop his invisibility. When I thought we were simply attacking the familiar and turning it into a huge fight Poljen was asking for the Ewer, but then when that was NOT happening, no need.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.