Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 814 of 948

(Laugh) . Yup, thank you dice gods, that's - Page 814 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 814

(Laugh), I was waiting for Lawrance, but it was good that you gave things a nudge. Velon tossed magic around without really knowing anything about what he's doing, or it's consequences, so he'd certainly still defer to Lawrance on this one, despite his new favorite past time of walking away from the man shaking his head and muttering "Wizards"!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You are out of your mind if you think Perry is touching ANYTHING that sounded like it had giant wasps in it. Yeah, nuh uh, nope, he's out. Someone else has to do it.

For real though, I wasn't even sure anyone other than Lawrance could open it, but after rereading the spell it seems like once the chest is out in the open, it's pretty much just a normal chest anyone can open. It just needs to be summoned using the tiny replica.

EDIT: Hold my wine glass, I'm going in…

Reconcile Edited: seath on 2nd Jul, 2018 - 7:41pm

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

(Laugh), seems like we all posted at similar times here. So I suppose per Daishain's post we are back near the dragon lair, should we just assume we followed Paul's plan and made it back? I don't mind editing my post a bit and adding the horse riding bit in.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 814 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Paul's plan works just fine if people want to make that official, I just didn't want to take up too much more time on the matter.

Will the group go ahead and hand off the mask before engaging Chuth?

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Correct that was the plan, to give it to the gold dragons. We never got our Arcana check from our wizards on identifying the properties of the mask but I'll leave that roll to them. I think, no matter the outcome of what we learn from that roll, the end result will be handing the evil thing over.

Perry will say hi to Alice if she's around though. Also probably say something cliche like, "Keep it secret, keep it safe."

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sorry about not participating in this part, but no harm, no foul. The idea is to hand the mask off or store it in the vault. The chest was just a short cut way to get it on the castle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 814

I'm crying from laughter right now with that Velon Arcana roll! It's so in-character, I love it. "What even is magic anyway?"

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 814

(Laugh) . Yup, thank you dice gods, that's so perfect. Velon just wields magic like a big stick someone just handed him. There's no way he should have any real knowledge.

While I'm here, since the mask never went to Poppo now, should we have Lawrance do Identify and Arcana on it?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.