Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 815 of 948

Not sure I ever posted it officially, but - Page 815 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jul, 2018 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 815

How about we do that once on board the castle? Seriously, I'd rather get moving and out of the city prior to anything else, now that we know we can't hide the mask in the magic chest thing. It's pretty darned powerful! We know since it almost blew the magic chest up. If it isn't the mask we're looking for, it's still powerful enough to deny the Tiamat crew. What more do we need to know right now?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain already said two hours ago that we arrive at the forest near the dragon lair safely. We're just cleaning up the arcana checks and other stuff that has happened between the city and the forest. He said we could make some checks, and some people are curious.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am worried about the hawk not being near the dragon's lair. Maybe she isn't home? Do we want to swim in via the pool or dig through?

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 815 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cinder, you're right. I misread part of that post. I guess we still need to answer the question of if, once we do the Identify, will we activate the portal/comm unit and hand the mask over the Chasorth and company…

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I cheated, I had Seath to remind me that Daishain posted that a little while ago *wink*

I knew he had said Poljen's plan would work if that's what we decided to do, with regard to the horses and getting out of town quickly.

Yeah, we do need to answer that. Let's just give to to Chasorth as you've suggested. Velon has some reservations, but ultimately not giving it to Chasorth is folly if we're going looking for the Chuth. Handing it off guarantees she can't get it back from us, not today at least.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry and Velon are clueless about the matter, but something occurs to Lawrance. If the mask contains some of Tiamat's essence, it probably has rudimentary sapience. Meanwhile, the astral plane, where the chest is stored normally, is extremely mutable. Will alone can shape one's environment there. In theory, the mask, while normally incapable of it's own action, would be able to do much it normally could not while there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 815

Oh, and I burned 20 gold from Poljen's stash for the horses-&-wagon deal. It seemed like a decent amount, and if it were cheaper he would gladly tip them anyway.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 815

Not sure I ever posted it officially, but Velon bought the new teleportation scroll and here are what people contributed. Unless people push back later, people that have spent money on the first and now second scroll can/should get that back next time the group finds a mountain of gold (So that would include someone like Poljen that isn't listed below since he chipped in last time).

250 - Lia
300 - Lawrance
255 - Perry
283 - Velon

(1088 gold total cost).

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.