Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 816 of 948

I thought that was why the elemental was digging - Page 816 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 816

There are some villains that make me feel like taking a shower after representing them. This is gonna be one of those…

I do apologize for any discomfort caused.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It's a hard thing to represent true evil and not hold back. Lawful evil isn't so bad, but chaotic evil characters are horrifying, if done right. Gird your loins, PCs! It's gonna get rough!

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No need to apologize, it makes for great roleplay. We knew there was going to be a price for the mask.

Quick question though, which lair entrance is the zombie elf girl currently at? I thought there was the pool/lake entrance and then the tunnel that got caved in and that was pretty much it. Is there some other cave-like entrance?

Reconcile Edited: seath on 5th Jul, 2018 - 12:06am

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 816 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The tunnel, there's no sign of mud, as far as you can tell out here the passage is clear now, at least of that particular obstruction.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hmm, so knowing that, do we really want to enter this particular tunnel? If it's that narrow and we get caved in completely again like some sort of trap, we might be in trouble. Lawrance does this effect your plan at all or do you still want to drill a new hole through?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I thought we were going to the water entrance, thinking this one was blocked? Oh well, we can work with this and just fly around to the other entrance.

Well this "Plan" is going well already, eh? This didn't take long to turn into chaos and notions of splitting the party to come up. #typicalBlaze.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 816

Emotional arguments of saving the probably-all-zombified elves aside, isn't the onous on Chuth to come to us rather than the other way around? We have the mask and want to kill her. She has to leave eventually. We don't. I just feel like if we go straight in we are being jebaited hard.

EDIT What I basically mean is, I don't want our approach to be "We walk down a cramped, cave-innable tunnel." I'm not against going down there if there's a non-suicidal idea.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 5th Jul, 2018 - 3:51am

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 816

I thought that was why the elemental was digging a new tunnel for us? So we wouldn't enter the ways they controlled.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.