Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 817 of 948

Conjure elemental is an hour long concentration - Page 817 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 817

Right, so now we walk down a second, cave-innable tunnel? I suppose it's a little better than the first tunnel just because it's not the exact same one and doesn't have a zombie girl out front.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2018 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

I figured she wouldn't be expecting us to come through the water entrance since we didn't do the first time and since Lia and Zarra went that way; I think Poljen and Morgaine could follow that way as well and the rest of the group go through the other entrance or the one the elemental makes. Or would you guys rather not completely split the group, but I thought we were anyway?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My understanding is that we are all at the tunnel entrance, not the water entrance. It has been cleared since we were last here. I know the idea of the earth elemental making us our own tunnel sounds good, but I don't know how fast it can make one. Also, it does put us once again in a smaller tunnel that might be brought down around us.

And that is why I had Poljen ask Velon if we were going in this one or the water entrance, or splitting up. His reply is not at all what I, or Poljen, expected. Posting shortly.

5th Jul, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 817 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Even though I'm not having her show it, or she won't fully, Zarra is royally pissed. The first chance the drow gets she will want to get in at least a few good hits on the dragoness. Preferably with one up close and personal, adding her sneak attack, as well as a fair few choice words. For the children, especially for Lia.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:05pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As silly as high Perry is being right now, I do think it's probably a good idea for the Rary's Telepathic Bond spell. She might be able to see where we are with her bird spies but at least she won't overhear us if we mental link up again.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It was suggested early on, but Lia's sudden departure kaiboshed the preparation. Lawrance can't do it now, while the Elemental is in play, so we should have Poppo do it for us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 817

It's non-concentration and a ritual, why can't Lawrance do it after summoning the elemental and letting it go off to do its thing? Unless I'm missing something here.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 817

Conjure elemental is an hour long concentration spell, and any spell that requires more than one minute to cast also takes concentration. This means any ritual is automatically concentration.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:49pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.