Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 818 of 948

Let's hope that elemental either drained - Page 818 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2018 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 818

Bah, the one-tracked minded wizard could have just waited a minute to summon the elemental, but oh well. I guess the mind link is off the table for a while now. At least he didn't start having huts and steeds pop up for no reason. I think Velon would have had a seizure or something! wink.gif

So basically I'm getting the impression that there's no point in trying to have a plan at all, we just have to walk in and roll for detecting traps and such and see what happens. She's watching, the prince can bury us alive any time he wants, and she likely isn't going to leave (Pending results of current taunting with the bird). Awesome.

Oh yeah, I'll admit, I did not know that Concentration rule. Point goes to the wizard!

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 5th Jul, 2018 - 5:01pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Good to know, just looked it up myself. I suppose we don't necessarily need it either but if we could get Poppo to do it then that would be cool. It does feel a little cheesy having extra previous-player NPCs around all the time to assist with these types of things though.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So, you're saying that lawrance could assassinate Velon by judicious use of Leomund Hut spells? Noted like a Batman database entry.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 818 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, whatever, (Laugh). I'm tired of complicated planning. Let's just go in the water side, irrigation or not depending on what Dai allows. Then detect magic, traps, and do perception rolls. Anyone got a 10 ft pole, some hempen rope, and a bunch oil flasks? We're going back to the basics here ladies and gentlemen.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 5th Jul, 2018 - 5:30pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I took the time to look in my Monster Manual. It does not say that an earth elemental has any particular digging ability. I mean, sure, it's strong and can go for as long as it's summoned I guess. But I would guess Daishain can answer that question.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Because it can slide through earth and soil, it should have some ability to shift it as well, much the same way an air elemental can cause whirlwinds. The speed it can operate is what Dai needs to decide, but there should be some significant earth moving talent over a guy with a shovel. If Dai also rules that the Elemental has been dispelled, you'll get your Telepathic Bond and Water Breathing in 20 minutes *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 818

Lawrance, you have my condolences for the untimely death of Rocky. He did his best doing whatever it was he was trying to do. At least he died and/or got dispelled doing what he loved.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th Jul, 2018 - 12:23am

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 818

Let's hope that elemental either drained the water somewhat, or even triggered a trap or two. At worst, he made them burn a spell slot…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.