Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 822 of 948

Mechanically isn't it more difficult - Page 822 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jul, 2018 - 4:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 822

Indeed, wow, okay then.

In any case, the effects are not immediate, and they do not prevent you from moving forward, so go ahead and post your next action, even though not everyone has rolled a save yet.

Lawrance is not familiar with this particular compound, but he thinks he recognizes traces of powdered Pixieblossom as part of it, a plant that induces euphoria along with potent hallucinogenic effects.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dai, would this be classed as a poison and thus somewhat protected against by any who drank the ewer and/or potions?
I'm singing "2 Heads" over here…

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 10th Jul, 2018 - 10:35pm

10th Jul, 2018 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

I don't wanna sound stupid, but other that rolling a d20 ; does one apply their Wisdom modifier, if any for the Wisdom check?
I'm still learning things with the game in general… sorry..

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 822 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Susan, yes you do add your modifier. I looked at your sheet and you have no modifier but you should get a +1 from your Cloak of Protection… same as Poljen!

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You apply your wisdom modifier, and if applicable, your proficiency bonus, along with any special bonuses you might get. A fighter is not proficient in Wisdom saves, and I don't think you have anything else that adds to such, so just add your Wisdom.

Edit: Oh right, yes, cloak of protection would add a +1

Sorry Lawrance, but no, it does not classify as a poison.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jul, 2018 - 10:45pm

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A potent hallucinogenic huh? Perry is getting all kinds of high today. At least he will die doing what he loved.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 822

We should have had Poljen try to remove the net. When in doubt, bet on Paul rolling well *wink*
Looks like Velon, Perry and Lia will be hallucinating soon. Good times *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:43pm

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 822

Mechanically isn't it more difficult for us to move around in water? I think it basically halves our movement speed? Also I don't think bows work at all and certain melee weapons don't work well underwater. I'm not sure it's worth it to flood this place considering the dragon can swim just fine whereas we would have difficulty manuevering and using weapons.

Rules as Written in 5e, Alarm is not a trap unlike Glyph of Warding so I'm not sure it's technically allowed for a rogue to disarm it. I can definitely see the argument for letting a rogue try though, especially an arcane trickster like Zarra. It's up to Daishain on this one.

Of course, for the low, low price of yet another 3rd level spell slot, you could just have Lawrance remove it. I can tell that's what you want to do which is why you asked the question, ha.

Of course, we could just trip it and deal with it. They probably know we're here anyway so what's the worst that could happen? I'm sure it'll be fine. (Rip).

Reconcile Edited: seath on 11th Jul, 2018 - 4:25am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.