Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 826 of 948

Kyrroeth, I think if you check back a couple - Page 826 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2018 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 826

I get that it is bad. But as you point out, we don't really know any of this. Waiting an hour is something we know would work Out of Character: , but not in character. And while we wait, and we start hearing the screams of tortured elf children? What then?

I would rather we either take the chance, or burn the spell slots for the cures. Yes, some of our magic is wasted, but that's what we get for coming when they know it. Everyone still has other things they can do, even if some of their spell slots are gone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think it would be disastrous to go ahead as well. I would like to wait but it's almost metagaming. While we know that effect only lasts one hour, our characters certainly don't. Would we sit there and wait if we didn't know how long it would take for the effect to stop? While waiting for who knows how long other children are being killed and the dragon and prince are even more prepared. Just my thoughts on it.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes we need to make some more in character rolls as things get crazy to see if they can figure out what's up, and only go on that info. We already meta-strategize more than enough here.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 826 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Not intrusive enough, you say? In that case Poljen will simply see changes in color as suggested, and find it pretty, but still be able to focus on the tasks at hand.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, happy to make a roll to see if Velon thinks Lay on Hands will help and tries to use that. Religion? Arcana? Medicine? I suppose how many points he needs would also be part of the potentially info (Or misinformation on a low roll), so I don't use 5 if you decide it will take 6 points.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Since Lawrance has asked Lia about Velon's condition, I will, for the moment, forgo posting Poljen slapping Velon across the face in an attempt to snap him out of it *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 826

It's a damn effective trap, that's for sure. Since we've already been told that we can share views through the Telepathic Bond, imagine the chaos in our heads! It causes our ability to fight to be reduced by about 25%, considering *smile*.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 826

Kyrroeth, I think if you check back a couple of pages, you will find Mari succeeded on her Wisdom Save, so should not be too bothered by the images…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.