Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 830 of 948

Daishain, how far from the scaffold is Poljen? - Page 830 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 830

Seath, you are actually thinking along my lines. Granted, this was before we knew the golem to be, hmm, probably booby-trapped. I was going to have you reach in your bag and make some bauble look like a mask with illusion (If that is possible of course), give it to Poljen and he would get up to the golem and attack it. But I bet they expect us to do that now… I think know what I will do now…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Alright so we'll pass for now on the mask idea since we are dispelling the golem glyph. I'll just try and have Perry try to stall with words and help Lawrance out for now.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I just had a snicker. What if the circle Lawrance just terminated was actually just a communication method so the two baddies could see and talk to us, but weren't actually in the room?

17th Jul, 2018 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 830 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Just to confirm unless noted Tazskan actually targeted the magic circle associated with pain. With a level 4, dispel magic spell.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas, you get to roll again for stealth. You are invisible which grants advantage on stealth checks.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oops, looks like I was typing my post as Daishain was submitting his. Daishain, can mine go with the other preparations people were doing prior to your post?

So, here we are with the Initiative question once again. Dai, how are we doing it this time around? We modifying the order such that the bad guys go last and perhaps someone like Velon just doesn't go on 'round 1', or what?

Included the order in my post so we can keep track.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 830

By all means, yes, Velon's bless spell and statements are going off prior to the engagement start.

As to initiative, I'll run it normally to start. Once Chuth reveals herself I'll shuffle it so she is going last.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 830

Daishain, how far from the scaffold is Poljen? How high up are the beams the ropes are tied to? I am wondering if he could reach those without having to climb up onto the scaffold so he could chop some ropes. And with 31 along roughly 11 squares, could he use an attack to chop more than one?

Gang, do not worry. Poljen would only do this for one round, free a bunch and drop a dagger or two so the freed ones could start cutting down others…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.