Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 835 of 948

Daishain, just out of curiosity, how is our - Page 835 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jul, 2018 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 835

Not sure you're going to get results before you have to post your turn. You have to guess as to what will be happening on your turn. Thats what drives me nuts about Play By Post initiative issues. Daishain did say, however, that if the Prince and dragon are revealed he may adjust the initiative so that his enemy actions come up to end a round and that we don't have to guess any more. Happy to wait a partial round without action from Velon if it gets reordered, assuming he's after the bad guys.

My next character is going to be all Dexterity with the Alert feat and a magic item that gives Advantage on Initiative for the sole purpose of avoiding this issue since it drives me absolutely bonkers *smile* "I guess I'll just hit something since I don't know the state or location of anything, anyway… "Heck, even Velon is due to roll a 19 one of these fights, if that's even possible here…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'll be posting tonight, giving Morgaine just a bit longer to post.

We'll see how things go.

And no, I didn't forget about the displacement cloak, its actually the only reason Lia didn't get hit twice.

Oh, and speaking of initiative issues, this next round is getting cut a bit short, Zarra, Velon, and Lawrance's turn won't be parsed this time around, but they'll be going first next time. Following my next main post, the modified initiative order will be: Zarra, Velon, Lawrance, Lia, Perry, Mari, Neronvain, Tazskan, Morgaine, Golem, Trolls, Poljen, Chuth.

Plan accordingly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:30pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Awesome, love it!

Does Taz's roll dispel the Prince's next 5 spells? Nice roll!

Glad to hear confirmation on the cloak since Play By Post is hard in those areas too and we ask the Dungeon Master to keep track of a lot of stuff without all being at a table to remind him of our character specific stuff.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 835 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, if Susan does not poke her head up soon, just have her attack the golem, or if it is down, the elemental/prince…

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

For the moment at least, Morgaine is separated from the prince by the barrier from Lia's cube of force. She can't get to him until that changes, though she could shoot/throw something through the barrier.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Jul, 2018 - 2:55am

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, especially if the Trolls go boom. The Cube could be a trap, for him, since without attunement he can't turn it off or change the location centered on her body. He'll have to burn another spell to get out. Very interesting to see what goes on. I sure hope they've burnt most of their spells setting this all up, FFS! biggrin.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2018 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 835

The Quiet Shadow says...

Unless someone can see an issue with doing such, I believe for now I will stick with my current actions. Especially since Zarra is nowhere near Lia and I don't believe she has any healing potions… and I really want her to do a bit of backstabbing towards a certain dragoness.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jul, 2018 - 4:39am

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 835

Daishain, just out of curiosity, how is our courageous elf girl faring in her efforts to free more of her peers from the ropes?

EDIT: Yow! Terrible damage rolls!

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 19th Jul, 2018 - 11:26am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.