Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 848 of 948

Forgot, to roll my second Con save, will do - Page 848 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2018 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
26th Jul, 2018 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 848

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm honestly really concerned, hopefully those Constitution saves will overcome the DC or I see Zarra both suffocating from poison and frozen to death. Even with poison resistance in place.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yikes, okay then. The only way I see us winning this thing is with the giant ape. Paul, I assume you don't want to be it but Poljen is a really good target for it because it's after my initiative. I'd prefer it be someone behind Perry in initiative so we can get some hits in. Velon won't work sadly since he loses his next turn I think. Morgaine is the other good target since she's nearby, passed her Wisdom save, and she goes after Perry.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Considering that she has been able to breathe poison almost every round, and Poljen is unconscious, Giant Ape may be the only good option, just on someone else. Poljen would just become an unconscious ape These two have WAY too much magic and ability, and the amount of AoE damage they've been dealing out is tremendous.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:33am

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 848 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seath, unless someone revives Poljen, he is unconscious. If someone gives him a hit point, feel free to cast that spell again…

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He's assuming Lia is going to do a mass cure wounds or something of the sort.

Yeah that cone of cold hit Mari and Velon, who are really far apart, but with a 60ft cone it's pretty hard to avoid that and the breath no matter where we stand.

So Daishain, quite curious to know, are you going to keep the campaign going with a new party if we TPK here?

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

From the Initiative order, Lia could move into range and cast a big heal. Those of us with Beacon of Hope would get the maximum benefit, right? That would get Poljen awake, and Perry goes right after her. He could do the Grape Ape trick, and Poljen would be up for the fight…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 848

It won't be a TPK. Lia is about to drop some big heals. I would change Velon or someone else into an ape though. Poljen is about to get a substantial amount of hit points. With someone else being a great ape it would give us two people that can withstand a lot of damage. Just my opinion. Rolling now for Mari's two Con saves.

26th Jul, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 848

The Protector. says...

Forgot, to roll my second Con save, will do it here.
Because I passed a fear save, I should be able to attack with a spell now. Will post an attack, and movement soon in main thread.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 26th Jul, 2018 - 4:15am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Con save on D20 (+2): 4 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.