Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 86 of 948

Its tough to say for sure who's a - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2017 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 86

Okay, lets keep this rolling so we can get to the next challenge shall we?

I have actions for Cahleth, Poljen, Lia, and Sar'ai.

Onwen and Targul were talking of doing stuff when the enemy broke through, but that won't happen this round. Are you simply holding until then?

It has been some time since we heard from Nyzahr. Ashdrunbar, are you still about?

P.S. The situation isn't quite so fluid for now, it may be a good time to start posting 2 rounds of actions again. At least for most.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Mar, 2017 - 12:55pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, Cahleth will stay in the tower and fire arrows at the kobolds trying to keep the lizard alive. As soon as the gate breaks, however, he will use his Dash action to get securely behind the next barricade.

Assume he's doing this, if some other variable enters play, I will readjust.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol is heading to the fort to get some oil or something that light them up on fire to help delay them at the gate. If he has time that is.

4th Mar, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 86 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy has run out of attack and damage rolls? I can always create more, there was of course consideration of whether or not to keep the second storm lizard alive.

Will healing the creature cause his rage and upset to end? I don't believe so but Geoffroy does have the concern.

I will roll four attacks, with damage rolls with the crossbow as well for healing the storm lizard if it is decide they should.

He will aim the cross bow at any of the dragonborn not protected too strongly with cover as well the general if he gets out of cover.

If they break through the gate, he will move to the next barricade but provide cover fire.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Mar, 2017 - 3:29pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attacks (crossbow) on D20 (+0): 9, 16, 8, 9 (4 rolls)
  • Damage (piercing) on D8 (+4): 10, 9, 9, 11 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He didn't run out, but the targets he was firing at are no longer available.

4th Mar, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Ah, will in that case he will target as offered above. Any dragonborn, the general if he gets out if cover, and then kobolds I guess. If there are any noticable spellcasters or clerics he will also target one of them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 86

Daishain, will Lia have any magic users or clerics she can target with this first shot? I'm asking because I don't want to use her available bardic inspiration on a regular target.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 86

Its tough to say for sure who's a magic user out there in the chaos, but there is one guy who made himself obvious by blasting Geoffroy.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.