Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 856 of 948

I love the idea of Poppo as an NPC. It’s - Page 856 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2018 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
28th Jul, 2018 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 856

The Protector. says...

Just a reminder, Tazskan has gained one 5th level spell slot now. Afterwards, will have to rely on eldritch blast, poison spray. But at least has made a save against fear for 24 hours.
At least he can use ascendant step, in the same manner also.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:54am

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2018 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Shoot, I do have to redo my damage rolls though, my apologizes for the mistake.
I will reroll them now, missed switching the dice rolled to a d8 instead of d20.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Jul, 2018 - 3:02am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Damage (+2 longbow) on D8 (+8): 16, 14 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh yeah, Velon [Critical Hit] with a rank 2 smite pumped in! That's super nice. Very good rolls for us this round it seems.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 856 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

How come you guys get all these good rolls after Lawrance takes a dirt nap? Seems like you only pull out the spectacular when he's not looking. Perry's his savior with the healing nasty word, though. Looks like I'll post for this round, after all!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 28th Jul, 2018 - 4:48am

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think that's the first time I've ever healed with Perry. I'm sure no one really ever thought he could, (Laugh). He's not super great at it like Niko though unfortunately. Perry is more of an offensive support bard though I am slowly making him more well-rounded over time.

Mantle of inspiration does give a good amount of temporary HP party wide at least. I think he's technically done 70 points of party wide healing now if you include all the temp HP! It's not exactly the same as real healing though.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Speaking of Niko and Poppo.... Are they staying on as NPC's or are they about to exit the campaign? I guess at this point they aren't going to return.

Great job with Perry. Lawrance owes him now. He almost died because he ran from the battle. We can't heal him if he isn't there. If Perry hadn't gone running off that way Lia would have had to use Raise Dead to bring him back *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 856

I don't know about that logic. If he had ported to the scaffold area, he would have gotten caught in the blast and gotten instant death if he had failed the saves. I certainly wasn't expecting the trap but it fits in with their evil paranoid natures. It's a good battle. Also, he wasn't t running from the battle, he was hoping to use the enemy's resources against them. It just didn't work out.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 28th Jul, 2018 - 7:51pm

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 856

I love the idea of Poppo as an NPC. It’s such a good fit since he was one of the first to learn to fly the castle and can maintain at least some of the castle wards when Lawrance is busy fighting dragons. He was also a bit quirky and was busy pulling owls from hats and casting mage armor in the middle of a fight, so this may be his true calling as the wizard captain of a flying castle.

I liked Niko a lot too as a PC, but I’m not sure what role he has as an NPC. I know his mother lives on board now so that might be one reason he sticks around. Perhaps he negotiates our trade deals, oversees all of that, and spreads the story of the Blaze wherever the castle goes to garner the support of the people of the region against these dragon cults?

Overall I like the cast of NPCs we have running the castle now with C.C., Esmerandia, etc.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.