Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 859 of 948

Death by dice RNG. Ugh. So, what to do, what - Page 859 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2018 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2018 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 859

Susan, we still have a dragon to fight. Velon is affected by a spell, so he can't fight her at the moment, but Morgaine still needs to.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2018 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan's still in the fight with his eldritch blast, and his own breath weapon, with the dragon Gk. But I agree, with you the dragon isn't finished with us just yet.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2018 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Morgaine with the [Critical Hit] since she's a champion fighter! She rolled a natural 19 on the second hit there. Lots of crits these last couple of turns.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 859 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm starting to think those poison resistance potions were the best idea ever. We need to stock up on all the colors of Tiamat guys, (Laugh).

I'll make my post as soon as I learn if anyone went down after that breath. I might want to heal someone back into action.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 31st Jul, 2018 - 1:53am

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Making some saves here to inform my next action.

Daishain, are my regular once per round Wisdom saves at the beginning of Velon's turn, or the end?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Also making various and sundry Saves here. That's a lot of them… but thank goodness for Poison Resistance Potion! First, the 8 from the hedge are only 4 due to Rage Resistance. Dexterity Save at Advantage due to Danger Sense. If he succeeds, he will be inside the hedge, I think… CON Save against 28 points due to Potion… here we go!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 859

Wow Cinder, your rolls never cease to amaze. Rolling under 10 seven times in a row is a 0.007 or 0.7% chance. If only we could put your dice into dice jail, (Laugh).

Bummer as now Velon is stunned for a turn too. Yikes! I bet you can't wait for that paladin aura.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:22am

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 859

Death by dice RNG. Ugh. So, what to do, what to do. Dai, I still don't post anew, correct? This is recovery round and the ring heal.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.