Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 87 of 948

If someone gives the signal they are going - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 87

Ok, fair enough then. I will shoot at the one obvious target. Hopefully before he targets one of us again.

That is never a good sign when the half-orc is lecturing you *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Mar, 2017 - 8:11pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Really? That sounds a little bit racist. Just because he's a half-orc we should be surprised he's offering some sensible advice? I think you owe him an apology, Lia/Kyrroeth *wink*

By the way, Falrun, you keep rolling for Initiative each round. That is not necessary. And I assume you are rolling d6s for your damage because the new weapon is 2d6, right?

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nyzahr just posted her actions for the next rounds.

Dungeon Master, let me know if she needs to roll anything to spread the content of her oil flask as she passes in a beeline behind Poljen: is she in sight of the enemy at that point?

The idea is for her to light the streak of oil as the enemy breaches the gate. We can assume she'll use Message to let Poljen know of her intention and wait until he pulls behind said-streak before her attempt to set it aflame.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 4th Mar, 2017 - 10:34pm

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 87 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Don't need to roll anything. There are people firing through the area she'd be passing through, but thanks to the fog, they're firing blindly.

Bear in mind that a single oil flask spread over multiple squares is not going to produce an impressive wall of flame. They'd be able to step over it with little difficulty. Would you like to use several?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Mar, 2017 - 10:54pm

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mmmh yes the idea would have been to create more surprise than real actual damage anyways.
Since she's only got one flask on her, maybe we can scrap that bit of brilliant strategy… unless she actually waits for Cratol to show up with more flamables and they actually get something decent together.

The other defence tactic Nyzahr will use is casting Thunderwave to bust through the obscuring mist and he enemy hiding within, but that would only be useful once the barrier is breeched and they start coming inside the city (Since otherwise there's a chance the spell could actually bring the gate's barricade down, right?).

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 5th Mar, 2017 - 1:18am

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Almost certainly wouldn't bring it down in one go, but it could blow away a lot of detritus and weaken supports.

I should note that waiting right there until the blockage is clear is likely to be risky. If too many pass their saves, they could make it quite difficult to get away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 87

Cratol is not planning to stay there he is wanting to give the keg of vodka to one on the fighters to toss it and break it against the enemy and then head back to the next blockage.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

If someone gives the signal they are going to lob a Molotov onto the oiled/vodka-soaked enemy, even Poljen will fall back. I may be crazy, but I ain't stupid.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.