Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 862 of 948

I think they mean there is a second arrow - Page 862 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Aug, 2018 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 862

Attacks require an attack roll (D20) such as striking with a weapon. This breath weapon requires a saving throw like Fireball or Cone of Cold so it's not an attack. Also the dragon breath is not an Attack of Opportunity, it's just one of it's actions.

EDIT Daishain was quicker on the draw.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:39pm

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sighs… yes, poison is tough to deal with, especially when you're a rogue with 10 in Constitution and no bonuses to Con saves. Thank anyway, I just have to hope the roll on the other page is high enough or that I can be revived. Currently at 38 hit points so I wouldn't be able to simply eat the 57 damage.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:47pm

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You will only take 28 max damage due to the potion of poison resistance. Those have been a huge help in this fight.

31st Jul, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 862 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Ah, my apologizes on that. I couldn't quite remember of the effect of the poison resistance and was for some reason only thinking it gave advantage on the saving roll. So yah, Zarra will survive this.

31st Jul, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will do her Dexterity save here and an Athletics check as well..just in case.
If she gets the Dexterity save, ingnore Athletics ck. Mothaine will stay on the inside of the hedge with the dragon and attack her until either the dragon is down or herself.

Lia - Morgaine has not used her Arrow of Dragon Slaying yet, if you wish you may use it, just let her know over the mental limk you are getting it from her Quiver *smile*.

Morgaine Results:
  • DEX save on D20 (+2): 4 (1 roll)
  • Athletics check on D20 (+8): 25 (1 roll)

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will change one of the healing recepients from a child to Taz. I missed that he was hit by the breath when I posted earlier. He will receive the rolled amount of hitpoints.

Susan, thanks for the offer regarding the arrow. Lia isn't going to get that close to combat again. She is trying to keep her concentration intact for beacon of hope.

Lastly, I need to roll for Mari's AoO In case Chuth flees.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Jul, 2018 - 11:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2018 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 862

The Quiet Shadow says...

Wait, I thought the Arrow of Dragon Slaying got broken, and the Dungeon Master said it would have to be fixed before being used again? At least I'm pretty sure I remember reading that.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Aug, 2018 - 3:43am

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 862

I think they mean there is a second arrow of dragon-slaying that Morgaine is currently carrying.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.