Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 863 of 948

Kyr, how is Mape looking? I know she took - Page 863 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
1st Aug, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 863

Lady of the Water says...

Yes, that is correct. Morgaine bought one and was offering to Lia. It is still in her Quiver atm. She is using the scimitar to hit the dragon with.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ooh she's getting mad now! Glad Mape has a ton of HP! Go Mari!

Making a Wisdom save for Velon again to see if he can come to his senses and get back in the action.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wow. Interesting rolls. GK goes from 1 to 5 and back to 1 on most damage rolls. Anron then gets back to back natural 20's. I really hope Velon passes his will save.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 863 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This is why we think the RNG is mis-programmed somehow. The averages are about right, but the extremes are very prevalent. It makes for very frustrating game rolls. Almost like Lady Luck is moving from shoulder to shoulder during the game. "Okay, YOUR turn to be lucky!"

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, I failed again Ky. Good luck to you all for the rest of the encounter. At least I can probably cut down some elves, although many may have passed on already.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Huh, I never expected that charm to last for so long. Not that Chuth is complaining mind you. If she could hold more than just one at bay at a time shed be focusing it on a lot more than just velon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 863

Funny, it's exactly what I expected. I'm not sure what you perception is, but once you get in a rut on this site Daishain, you usually roll single digits for quite a while before the averages come back again. It doesn't look random at all, it looks more like a low frequency sound wave that takes a while to come back to it's apex before heading back down into a rut of 15 of your next 20 rolls being single digits. That makes failing a save VERY bad news as you are likely to keep failing it for a while. If it were totally random, you'd have a better than 50/50 chance (With a + to your check/save) to pass it next time around so it's not nearly as bad.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 2nd Aug, 2018 - 3:19pm

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 863

Kyr, how is Mape looking? I know she took a ton of damage between the recent onslaught, the fireball, and the breath weapon, but I also know Lia healed her up a little bit. Did Mari drink a poison resistance potion, and if she did, does it apply to Mape?

It changes Perry's turn a bit depending on her state.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.