Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 866 of 948

And that's a wrap, even without those - Page 866 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2018 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 866

Seath, I don't believe that she does. Wildshape benefits from class features but not polymorph.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Aug, 2018 - 3:10pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That's what I thought initially as well but Dai said otherwise regarding Poljens Rage mechanic earlier. RAW I'm pretty sure you're correct though Kyr. Well, I guess if there's a rock nearby she could throw it? (Laugh).

5th Aug, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Lia: I do believe Morgaine bought 2 Arrows, I would have to go back and find the post to make sure though. I should have made better notes. sad.gif
If that is the case, of course you can use the other one *smile*
You are correct, she does need to go down.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 866 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I wish she could use class features. Can you imagine a giant ape with the assassin class abilities? She could do a lot of damage *smile*

The rock idea is brilliant. Daishain, are there are large rocks nearby that Mape could throw at Chuth?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Aug, 2018 - 3:22pm

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It is not quite that simple, I ruled that class abilities which make sense to carry over would do so. Poljen's rage ability carried over, his unarmored defense ability did not.

Similarly, it would not make sense for mari's sneak attacks to carry over, as the change would undoubtedly throw off limb movements enough to mess with precision attacks.

As to rocks, yes, that earthquake spell used earlier knocked a few chunks of the wall and ceiling loose.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Susan, I checked your character sheet and it lists 2 arrows of dragon slaying. Lia will try to get one from Morgaine next turn if Chuth survives this turn *smile* We really need to invest in a few more of these arrows. They are quite potent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 866

Dang, Kyrroeth! That ape rock is going to do some serious damage! Nicely done! And the oathbow is doing a nice shot as well…

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 866

And that's a wrap, even without those who haven't chimed in yet, she's done.

Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised this happened given how long Chuth was stuck there past the point she wanted to leave with you guys wailing on her, and all those clutch time criticals…

But I am somewhat disappointed. I had this whole thing planned out if she escaped, with her melting into the woods and playing the part of a "Predator" for a while, striking and slipping away until finally cornered… It would've been beautiful… Greens have this thing where they can't be tracked on their own turf by any method, making them excellent guerrilla fighters.

And she's downed with no deaths among party members too, dang it. I'll just have to try harder next time *evil grin*

Ah well, c'est la vie, moving on!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.