Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 88 of 948

Thanks for the clarification. I mistakenly - Page 88 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
5th Mar, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 88

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Is there a hole large enough in the gate for Sar'ai to potentially climb through if she so wished?

Also, I hadn't posted my action for that last round yet.
Sar'ai was going to use message with the fog obscuring any visible aspects of her cantrip. She would target Nyzahr as the half-drow could still hear the eerie pipes echoing over the sounds of battle. The message is simple, "Nyzahr, this is Sar'ai. I am amidst the enemy behind the gate. I need a way through or over!"

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:36pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There is technically a large enough gap yes, but it is tight and difficult enough that the defenders could just slaughter anyone who used it. (It would take more than one round of wiggling through, during which one is completely exposed) The people tearing the barricade apart probably won't let anyone go in there yet, lest their body become a part of the blockage.

I presume you're blending in in the fog until a chance comes up?

Edit: main post edited to include your message. Sorry, jumped the gun a little since I'm hoping to resolve this.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:42pm

5th Mar, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Thank you.

Also, Cahleth, I think the elf is still next to you. Probably misty stepped to get to you. Just thought I'd mention it as it appears that you're going to continue to rain down arrows on the people below.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 88 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The elf is indeed still there Ryanj, and Brandon's guess of Misty Step is accurate. He appears to be a High Elf, though more grim in features than most of their kind Cahleth has seen, and bearing quite a number of scars.

Also, Healer's Kit takes 1 minute to apply.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:46pm

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth, bless is no longer active. Lia's concentration was broken by an earlier attack.
Daishain, is the tower we are in the only tower? I was under the impression that there was another one as well. If there is more than one is everyone headed up the same one? I know Cratol is because he is returning to the tower he left.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:21pm

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There are indeed two towers. You guys didn't specify, but it sounded like the Blaze wanted to stick together, so I stuck Lia, Cahleth, and Geoffroy in the southern one (Right hand side for those looking at the interior of the gate.)

The North tower at the moment is almost empty, just a single archer from the Flaming Fists at work up there. There had been a few militia members with him, but they've been wounded or killed.

I suspect Cratol was indeed headed for the south tower, not sure which Nyzahr has in mind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 88

Yes Cratol would be headed for the south tower where his friends were at. HE is working to get the casks up there now.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 88

Thanks for the clarification. I mistakenly thought the elf popped in, attacked, and popped out. I'll edit main post.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.