Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 871 of 948

Seath, it's fine. Guess I just have - Page 871 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2018 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 871

Seath, they were half human/elf/dwarf, half blue dragon. The cobalt claw sect of the cult had been running a breeding program to produce an army like none had seen before, and kidnapping women to impregnate en masse, followed by using magic to skip most of the gestation process by using the mother's lifeforce as fuel. That was probably the darkest chapter of this tale.

But in any case, the hybrids themselves were innocent and mostly still unhatched when the group found them. So yeah, not an easy decision. It was eventually decided to split them up, send them to nations with a strong tradition of law and order, in hopes that that discipline could be used to appeal to that aspect of the blue dragon bloodline, and control the other impulses.

Paul, feel free to make something up. The last conversation I recall we actually posted had him talking about the castle's preparedness, but there'd have been plenty of time for other conversations.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Aug, 2018 - 6:32pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't know GK about the s uppress breath weapon spell. If we can weaken their breath weapon it won't be a challenge to defeat these dragons. Chuth was the easiest of the dragons we have faced because of the poison resistance potions. We have an unfair advantage because we have so many more attacks than the dragons get. The only equalizer they have is their breath weapon.

That battie was over when the trolls dropped. There was no way we were going to lose it. Normally Lia is pumping out heals every turn. She did one turn of big heals and didn't have to heal much. Lia was missing half her spell slots starting the battle and didn't even need her big healing spell or close to all of her spell slots.
That's just my opinion. I don't feel that it is fun when it is a walkover versus the dragons. Others might feel differently.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

(Laugh), Velon didn't think it was so easy when he got knocked to zero at least once and got his concentration on haste busted twice, stunning him for a turn twice.

I was nervous at times such as when Poljen took 100 damage with no save and then got banished, when lots of us went down in one round, etc. Part of that was that I expected Neronvain to really do a number on us, however. Luckily the troll explosion really seemed to hurt him and he disappeared for a while and then went down more quickly than I expected once he returned.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 871 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I will do that this evening.

Kyrroeth, I agree in principle with you. But those Lair Actions and Legendary Resistances can make a difference. But I totally agree, that numbers in this game make a huge difference… we were able to neutralize their numbers fast. Definitely helped…

7th Aug, 2018 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Paul(Poljen)- Morgaine did offer to go with you to let the castle know that the Silver Blaze was alright and had come away victorious.
I do appreciate all the help you all have given me in the game, I am slowly getting things in my head and hope to be more effective not only in the story-line but in battles.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That battle had it's moments. The encounter with the white dragon was much worse. Zarra actually died. The battle was very much in doubt until the end. Maybe I should sell the cube of force. It is almost overpowered in some situations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 871

Yes, but this time you all had Perry there to inspire you all to victory! Kyr, if you want me to stop buying resistance potions before dragon fights.... .. .NO. (Laugh).

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 871

Seath, it's fine. Guess I just have an odd outlook on this. It will become an arms race in the end though. We start gearing up more for the dragons and Daishain will up the difficulty of our enemies. The dragons can't be too easy after all. I feel a lot of the problem is our party size. The challenge rating of enemies doesn't take into consideration parties of 7-10 people like we always have.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.