Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 876 of 948

Daishain, Mari will try to fashion a dragonbone - Page 876 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 876

Does the circlet require attunement? The rest aren't too relevant for Perry. The prince's sword is interesting but it's a bit too niche for me. It being a two hander is rough as well.

I'll hold on to the potion of good hope if no one else wants it. Rather than sell the leftovers, we could try to do the right thing and try to return some of the items to their original owners. I'm not sure how we'd make sure the correct folks get their stuff though.

Also Paul, I think you posted in QA accidentally for your last post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I can't believe that you don't want the wand of wonder for Perry, Seath. It has Perry written all over it *wink*

Cinder, Velon needs that circlet more than Lia anyways. She tries to stay out of combat.

Mari can use the +2 dagger if Zarra already has +2 weapons. If not, she would like the +1 dagger. She would like a set of the studded leather as well. Zarra can have first pick and she will take what is left. I agree that we should give back what we can first.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:48am

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, Lawrance would be interested in the circlet, and definitely wants a potion of some kind of healing. The mm wands are non attuned so would be good for anyone who wants a good small damage attack. It's not really worth bursting the wand though. Three per one charge plus one for additional charges isn't a big improvement.
The wand of wonder is just a disaster waiting to happen. Lawrance would take it and the ice lance wand as a booby trap for something, maybe, unless they could be repurposed. Nice Arcana rolls for whatever it was for.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 876 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The original owners for most of these things are dead, along with at least most who could claim them as inheritance.

Remember that Chuth has been slaughtering the local villages of late. Sending her minions in to clean everything of value out afterwards would not be a troublesome task.

In regards to lawrance's arcana check, a geas appears to have been placed upon the full plate and the electricity dealing longsword. It would compel the person who bore either to confess the secrets they least want followers of Tiamat to know to any of the same they encounter.

Now that he knows they are there, lawrance thinks he can remove the effect.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Another booby trap plot foiled by too good of a roll. That would have been funny to occur.

12th Aug, 2018 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was a +2 longbow, but all her other weapons are unenhanced. This counting regular daggers with no enhancements or magical properties… Which us why I was interested.

That, and because the smallest Dragonfang weapons that a dragon claws or teeth could make if it is at least a large creature is one-handed medium weapons. So no Dragonfang daggers, I might try for a sword of some sort.

I was also hoping to have made an enhanced Dragonbone Bow with one of the dragon bones, as per the Draconomicon, and if I can I can always have Zarra give the +2 longbow to Lia or Mari.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Aug, 2018 - 3:44am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2018 - 6:19am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 876

The Protector. says...

If no one claims a Wand of Magic missiles, Tazskan will claim one of them. The only other thing of interest to Tazskan would be an invisibility potion.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 876

Daishain, Mari will try to fashion a dragonbone shortsword. I didn't know you didn't have any magic daggers for Zarra, Thomas. Zarra can have those as far as I am concerned.

Mari could use a potion of spider climbing as well. Mari doesn't need any studded leather armor. I forgot she already had +1 studded leather. Rolling now to salvage the bone for dragon bone short sword.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:25pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.