Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 90 of 948

I think you can keep shooting. Just getting - Page 90 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2017 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 90

So everyone that is participating just rolls an athletic check Daishain? Thomas and Ryan, what do you think? That's probably the best way to rid ourselves of the elf.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I've already announced that I'm daggering him, but Geoffroy hasn't announced an action yet. He could use his action to Help or Shove, Lia would do the other. Multiple Helpers doesn't tack on any extra advantage as the rules are written. Dungeon Master could rule otherwise of course smile.gif.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Since I have higher initiative I'll start and help Thomas. That way you can shove with advantage. If you wish to do something different Lia will just be struggling with him. My post was edited to reflect this Daishain. If you don't wish me to since I already rolled and missed that is fine. I'm not worried about the miss because the spell lasts for a minute. I just want the intruder gone so we aren't stuck in the tower and surrounded.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:37pm

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 90 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, if it only would take double movement for Poljen to reach him, that's perfect. I can Bonus Action for Dash, to double the movement. Then I can get the attack on him. The others can worry about pushing him.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nice! I realized as I was drifting off to sleep last night that not only did I need to roll the second die for my critical hit, but I wanted people to make sure if the guy fell he fell inside, where Cratol, Onwen and Targul remain, as well as a few of Onthar's men. We didn't not want him falling where he could be healed/revived. I was going to point out if we killed him quickly enough we could loot the body before the barricade gave way. We still can, too.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Remember the guy with me has the other cask and the fire to throw down on the army at the gate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 90

KN, is he tossing the cask down from where he is? Does he need any help or should she just keep shooting ?

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 90

I think you can keep shooting. Just getting the casks up there Cratol can toss them down and then toss the fire down on the liquor.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.