Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 892 of 948

Morgaine chooses the following: 2 Noblewomen - Page 892 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2018 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 892

Yes Cratol is willing to talk to the others and not have to have others come to him. He knows that he is mistrusted and he gets that. Will he always be eating with the group? That is something to see but if he knows of a meeting he will be there. He understands the importance of communication and is willing to work on getting trust back.

He still feels that he is a member of the Silver Blaze and he does count most of you as friends even when they distrusted him before he left.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2018 - 4:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I can understand, a monk like character being a loner, to a certain degree. Even to the point of not attending, parties with large a large group.

But when it comes to crucial input requiring all players to give an opinion, or action.
Which, they should then that should occur.

The situation certainly is difficult, where there has been distrust. But not immpossible.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh I am completely aware of that and what it will take. Communication is a two way street also he [knows] he is not a leader so he will sit back and listen to others before adding his thoughts.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 892 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas, do you still need a reference sheet for your combat info? I didn't know if you were using that character sheet link that Seath provided.

I forgot to mention that Lia is quite proud of Perry deciding to follow Sune *smile*

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Aug, 2018 - 11:47am

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

(Laugh), thanks Kyr. Sune really is right up Perry's alley in terms of deities. I figured that after meeting Lia, becoming friends, and learning more about her that he would be open to the idea. He always does his best to look good, follows the latest fashions, and it will be a really cool moment for him if/when he masters the glamour bard's final class feature.

Also, I updated my most recent post in main to find items for shopping. Daishain if possible, we are looking to potentially purchase the following items if any are available. Just let me know how much and what the discount is if any.

1. Lawrance's alchemical/magic ingredients
2. Three beautiful dresses for the women
3. Lightning resist potions
4. Magical gems for weapons/armor
5. Potentially commissioning dragonwork items from a master dragonsmith (Might not be here, at least hoping to get info on where we can find such an individual)
6. A dozen sharp silver things.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 26th Aug, 2018 - 3:16pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lawrance's stuff is purely a RP aspect of his spell research. He's 'creating' a couple of spells vs dragons taken from Dai's reference to the Dragonomicon. There is nothing specific, he just has to spend money on materials.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 892

I'm guessing that for the dresses, we're talking ballroom ready quality, but not wealthy noblewoman level. If so, 25 gp each. 200 gp if its the next step up.

Lawrance's research will take 1,000 gp and 2 weeks per spell level, so the question here is how much research time he's paying for at the moment.

The potions are priced as normal.

Which gems are you looking at?

The silver blades will take 50 gp to get them done before you guys have to leave.

10% discount on it all.

26th Aug, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 892

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine chooses the following:
2 Noblewomen dresses - 400 gp
2 Ballroom dress - 50 gp
TOTAL - 450 gp

Will deduct the cost from her stash. She should invest in a small chest at some point to keep her gold in. She will go find the Blacksmith or someone who might have one and get one while she is here.
Dungeon Master: what would be the cost of such an item?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.