Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 896 of 948

Ah, that sounds like a loaded question. Lawrance - Page 896 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2018 - 12:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
27th Aug, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 896

The Protector. says...

Well, it certainly looks like Cinder has offered an olive branch here.
Lets see what the next chapter reveals, with Mr Cyanwrath.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

While budget-wise Lawrance can't afford anything, where are pulling all these crystal options from? I found some references to crystals from 3.5 to 5e at Zyanya - is that the table? Or is the one from lootthebody? I could SO go for one or more energy protection crystals, rather than quaffing potions. Also, do they have the same limits about only attachable to magic +1 or better depending on class?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Aug, 2018 - 4:52pm

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm using the giant official 3.5e magic item compendium. I'm trying to avoid any weird gems that don't translate well or get complicated. I believe some of the protection ones only block a certain number of damage and I didn't want to really deal with that level of bookkeeping. The same goes for lifedrinker ones. Most of the armor ones are a bit too niche or weird and don't seem to be worth the hassle. Things like hardness or a separate ranged AC bonus are things I'm not a huge fan of.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 27th Aug, 2018 - 5:03pm

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 896 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, the gems will still have similar limitations, though in this case the host item qualities needed will be uncommon,rare,very rare as appropriate.

And no, they don't require attunement.

Standard Lesser E Assault crystals are available in limited quantities. There is one Force crystal available, but no Radiant. The regular ones are priced at 750 apiece, the force one at 2,000.

A lesser crystal of arcane steel is available for 2,000.

A witchlight reservoir is not available, but Perry gets the name of an elven hexcrafter in the High forest who might be able to make such a thing.

Two superior potions of healing are available, 450 gp each.

One potion of heroism available (Temp HP granted per turn: 2), 180 gp

No potions of speed available.

Was there anything else?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Aug, 2018 - 10:43pm

28th Aug, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine wanted to get a small chest for her gold. IF she could..and the price?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That depends on the quality of the chest. If you're just looking for a nice container, that can be had for 2 gold pieces. If you're looking for an adamantium lockbox that's tougher to get into than some bank vaults, well, that's just a mite more expensive.

It is also probably worth noting that Poppo and Lawrance have fashioned a vault into the stone of skyreach castle. The gold could be kept there, though you're be dependent on the wizards to retrieve it.

Speaking of which, I could use an inventory of just what all is being kept in there…

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Aug, 2018 - 12:16am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 896

Lady of the Water says...

I didn't realize there was such a place in the castle, as to the inquiry. I think she can afford an more expensive chest. How much is the lockbox you mentioned?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 896

Ah, that sounds like a loaded question. Lawrance could you provide said inventory to the Dungeon Master and then move absolutely everything out of the vault once again? wink.gif

Sweet, now we have Poljen upset with Lia and Velon because we had to suspend disbelief for Out of Character: reasons to get Cratol back into the game. What a mess. It's pretty hard for me to explain it to him in character since Velon wouldn't normally have done that in character…

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 28th Aug, 2018 - 12:32am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.