Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 898 of 948

The four days of the journey go smoothly. - Page 898 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Aug, 2018 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
28th Aug, 2018 - 8:30am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 898

The Protector. says...

Which of course begs the next question, Where to from here?
Obviously I'm not referring to going to see a Gnome illusionist, either.
It would've been fairly difficult for a game master to forsee this, outcome.
But, you have managed it as best as you could. There isn't anything to be sorry about.

Besides, KN gave us the clue in the side stories thread, that he wanted to come back. Also that he had a plan B, whatever that is??
This really shouldn't be a supprise or shock for the players.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At best I'll put the pastry in one of our dropping cannon balls, that way it's curse can disable someone else's thighs. Maybe it'll even be an AoE attack bonus.
Dai, for the four days of flight to the gnome's tower, can we assume Lawrance will be using Wall of Stone and Fabricate to make a whole bunch of stone drop balls of varying diameter (1' to 5') for our bombardiers? While I can't use meta knowledge, just the falling objects energy alone should be pretty nasty to ground troops.
For everyone else, I've posted details in my character home base about the vault, but only Velon, Lawrance and Poppo actually know more than that it exists, for security reasons. What your PCs don't know, they can't be Dominated to access *smile*.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will accept that as a valid use of the cursed pastry. An artifact of such immense power should be used against our enemies for sure. Perry will take a bite of it first though.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 898 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I hope we can move on with this as well. Lia wouldn't have taken him back after what he did most likely. She acted that way as Out of Character: accommodation to get KN back in the game.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cinder, massage received and understood. We can move on. For the record I was hoping to have Velon mad at Poljen for being a big baby, and Poljen apologizing profusely. He knows he has let his ego and temper get in the way. He did want to discuss something, but it can wait for much later.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey, well I certainly appreciate your recent messages here and being understanding. I obviously wouldn't have known we could have that exchange without one or both of us getting frustrated out of character. Now that I do, I'd be happy to do such a side story, if it doesn't feel too forced to you know that we've somewhat pre-planned it. I think it would be good for the two characters to have an arc to their relationship as, in the end, they are both important members of the Blaze, are equals, and are probably a lot alike. Velon certainly doesn't think he's any better than Lia or Poljen, or anyone else in the Blaze for that matter, he just does whatever he feels is best for the group and/or the mission day by day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 898

Cinder, tell you what. I'll set it up in the Side Stories. You can have Velon come along after his session with Perry, and feel free to have him come in as mad (Or not) as you choose.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 898

The four days of the journey go smoothly. So feel free to work out whatever other things people want to get done in the meantime. I think there's room for everyone to get some dangling personal plot threads resolved.

We shouldn't spend too much time though, I'll be trying to wrap it all up shortly. If you want to start something that's going to take a long while, try the side stories thread.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Aug, 2018 - 8:34pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.