Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 900 of 948

Agreed, it would be nice if Poljens bird could - Page 900 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 900

Also Thomas, just so you know we all leveled up to 10 so you should update your character and whatnot. Magic items and their prices are on the Sane Magical Item Prices PDF though their general availability is up to Daishain. Most things up to Rare quality should be available though obviously there may be some exceptions.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 31st Aug, 2018 - 4:22pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, is this Roc statue actually lifesize to a normal Roc? I had a potentially fun idea but it might be a bit too big. (Laugh).

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You'd need to get closer to be sure about how close to lifesize it is, but it doesn't appear to be very far off.

If you're thinking Animate Objects, yeah, it's a bit too big.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 900 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That's what I figured. Animate Objects only goes up to Huge but a real Roc would be one size tier above that. There's a good photo somewhere on the Internet that shows how huge they are, even compared to an ancient dragon. Pretty crazy.

2nd Sep, 2018 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Dai, I was just wondering if Callahan's men are proficient enough to fire the ballista's at the cultist positions,(Whom I hope are the enemy incidently).

Not discounting, both Tazskan and Velon's assistance.
Whom, have used them before, with limited training.
Hyperthetically speaking of course.

I'm not sure how far we got with the Wyvern's training either? Or if they are capable of being ridden, even by Callahan's capable men?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, the men can fire the ballistae with decent accuracy. Some of the wyverns can be ridden, but you aren't certain they won't get ornery at a really bad moment yet.

In any case, seems to be a quiet weekend, probably in part due to the US holiday. What's the approach here guys?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Sep, 2018 - 5:37pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 900

Well, everyone know's Lawrance's vote. Bomb them until we get a response. The idea of being down there and letting the crew bomb them sounds better, too. Take advantage of their distraction to 'sneak' ini and try to talk to the Gnome. Sending would be a good choice ahead of time, too, while we ponder.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 900

Agreed, it would be nice if Poljens bird could find us a good spot to go into the hedges away from the main forces. We stay in contact with Callhan via Sending Stones to let him know when to drop rocks. I'm not sure if it's possible to get the gnome a message with sending. We do know their name.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.