Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 901 of 948

I have to agree, if I have a say. Doing as - Page 901 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 901

Yeah, busy but can post in morning. Now quite sure what we’re going down to the ground for yet, but need to reread all of the posts. Like the idea of mapping out the maze from the air and, of course, bombs away!

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2018 - 7:47am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Thats right Cinder, I'm also in no hurry to leave, a płace of advantage (In a flying castle). To go down to the ground, and engage the cultists.

Why not reduce their numbers and effectiveness, by bombardment from the air first?
If the Illusionist, doesn't realise wło’s side we arę on, after that then there will be a problem.

Rather, than sit on his backside in his room. He will also Man the ballistas, as its a two Man job.
Or he will help protest the ballistas from attack in the air. Using Magic missile, or other Magic eldritch blast etc.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 3rd Sep, 2018 - 7:59am

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Indeed Anron. Depending on how we do this Taz may finally get to use the ballista in battle.

So you have voice of the chain master, right? So you don't need to keep Amabalis within 100ft? If you do that implies we are flying circles around the tower and the maze already, in which case the pets and familiars aren't doing much for us. Luckily I don't think that's the case.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 901 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, is there anything I should do/roll in an attempt to map the maze? Part of me suspects it shifts of its on accord…

3rd Sep, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Your right Cinder as long as Tazskan familiar is on same plane of existance. The rangę is not restricted to 100 feet.

Therefore, I will amend the pseudodragon scouting patern to be within a safe practicable distance.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A maze created by an illusionist? Yeah, that's a good assumption. So, are we staying to defend the castle and just wipe out the bad guys, or are we going down and knocking on the tower's door?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 901

Yeah stay in the castle and bomb them. We have forces we can use to keep from being boarded if they try that approach.

3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 901

Lady of the Water says...

I have to agree, if I have a say. Doing as much as we can from the air will be the best and maybe take advantage of the weather..say if there was a storm nearby.... Could do an elemental. Just some thoughts I had.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.