Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 907 of 948

To be fair, we did learn a little bit of useful - Page 907 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2018 - 10:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 907

I like Gk's idea. We are greatly outnumbered. I don't like the idea of committing to an assault with no reinforcements. Those mages alone could wreck us. Use our sky castle to advantage and see what happens. Or just wait for reinforcements. We've seen how the action economy as Cinder called it goes to the mass numbers. No matter how tough our group is we can't stand up to hundreds of enemies. Which is what we would most likely face.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Time to catch up, but I'll start here. Yeah I think the next thing is what you all (Paul, GK, Taz, etc. Are saying). Bombing run and for the heck of it we can have the main team on the ground to see what they can do. As you've said, we can't really get near 50 mages or 800 soldiers. We need to stay near the platform while we see what happens incase 500 survivors charge right at us. No fireball is stopping that and we'd need to leave ASAP.

I will add that any thought of getting close to the camp involves getting past these mounted, rotating patrols. We'd really be trapped with a couple of patrols coming in behind us as we approach the camp in what I picture being the center of a big field or whatever. That would/should be a TPK. (I could be totally wrong about how I'm picturing this layout, of course.) . What we CAN do to keep the party busy as the bombing starts is start taking out those perimeter patrols. We can attack one from the woods or whatever and give the signal for the castle to bomb at the same time. That will give us something to do with the party. As you guys have said, then we can assess the situation. Maybe another patrol comes for us and we fight them, or maybe a small number of folks flee in our direction and we can pick them off.

Anyhow, I prefer to do such things in character, although talking here does streamline things at times, so let me get caught up in the main thread…

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So someone correct me if I’m wrong here, but did we really get zero useful info from this still unnamed NPC kid? He basically said there’s something the bad guys want in tower, there may or may not be more dragons, and that the troops here are all there is.

That’s… really unfortunate, but I guess we get to help him now after learning the tragic backstory of him and his “sister” (Not their names though).

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 907 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well we did grab a bored not really wanting to be a soldier type guy just in the wrong place and got caught up in with the wrong kind of people.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yea, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything here. No more super risky stealth missions for Perry.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry can't resist the excitement. Mari needs someone to stealth with. I'm not sure what happened to Thomas. Just think of the fame Perry will get from telling the tale of the Silver Blaze.

I like his attempt at getting her to tone down some. Cyanwrath is the actual leader of the group that committed those atrocities. It will be hard to reason with her due to that fact.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Sep, 2018 - 3:25am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2018 - 7:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 907

The Protector. says...

Is Cyanwrath a ”her” I thought it was a he?
But, your exactly right Seth, you do not launch an atrack, with an Army of mages and cultists, for no reason.

There is a Secret Weapon inside the Gnomes tower, worth dying for apparently.
Good question though where is Thomas??
Right, nów the Gnome, has all the aces, but we probably have not seen the best of Cyanwrath yet??

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 907

To be fair, we did learn a little bit of useful intelligence. The mages only got into the maze 2 days ago, and have not come out, though they have some method of communicating out to the troops. So when we attack, it will take them at least a little bit of time to come out. Otherwise they'd come out regularly to eat and rest. But that's what you get when you target the lowest rank trooper…

As for Cyanwrath, he is definitely male. And I am sure we will come into contact with him at some point. And I really hope someone says something in character to Poljen about facing him once more…but Kyrroeth was referring to Mari with that "Her." It is making it hard to reason with Mari…

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 11th Sep, 2018 - 10:49am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.