Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 92 of 948

I'll have to see what spells I have - Page 92 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Mar, 2017 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 92

It's funny the way movement and the initiative system work in D& D. Three of us were standing within a few feet of the elf. Poljen managed to race up the tower and stab him before we could move.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh indeed. In theory everyone is moving simultaneously, but since that is… difficult to adjudicate, we move in turns, and have to overlook weirdness like this biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I know what you mean. But if I have Bonus Action movement, and a tempting target within that range, it would be foolish not to make use of it. No matter how unrealistic it is. Hell, I am a physicist by training, and I long ago learned to let go of Newtonian Physics when gaming. When the original Star Wars d6 system came out we dubbed all the silliness as Lucasian Physics.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 92 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh I don't blame you at all Paul. That was a good move and I'm glad you came to help us. It's just one of those instances that stretches things. I'm not complaining about it at all. It's just funny to think about.

7th Mar, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sorry for the lack of posts, I should be able to make a reply in the next thirty minutes. Check Introduction for more details.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So is Geoffroy just staying down this round?

I should note that there are other healers about. Most of Onthar's men are clerics and paladins, a few of them are already working to deal with wounded. Geoffroy just needs to get to them if he's willing to withdraw for the moment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 92

Is Geoffroy out of all spell slots for the day? I thought he would still have some available for healing himself. Lia can heal him but I already posted an action for her. I believe her initiative roll was higher than Geoff for this battle. She will hear him ask for help and heal him next turn if he needs it. She knew he was hurt but assumed he had spells left. You might want to get down out of the tower Thomas and have those other healers heal him. We will be heading that way very soon anyways.

I'm thinking once the Fire is started at the gates we might should move from the tower to the barricade Ryan. Being the only targets visible we are taking more damage than we can heal every turn at this point. Plus there are the other healers that Daishain mentioned down there. What do you think? Lia will have heard Cahleth and know he is on great pain now. She can heal him next turn so Cahleth can keep firing if you want.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Mar, 2017 - 2:17pm

7th Mar, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 92

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'll have to see what spells I have available, as admittedly I do not remember off hand though I was saving my 2nd level spell slot as I only had one left of memory serves.

I will make an edit or update to the post I just made and have him head towards the healers. Honestly details such as how many spell slots I have used for Geoffrot has kind of been lost since we first started this battle.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.