Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 930 of 948

Okay, since I'm sure some are still - Page 930 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2018 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 930

It slows down every time it changes weapons, regardless of what color circle is used to do that. Repeatedly stepping on the same Circle without others in between has no effect. But yes the same color circle can delay it more than once in a round if there is another in between.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance finds that he doesn't have to go far before sound returns to him. It was a standard Silence spell, centered where he'd been standing. Which way did the wizard go?

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The WIzard will go to T6 and no further, unless the radius includes that square. Otherwise, keep going widdershins until he's out, along the edge.

4th Oct, 2018 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 930 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I will need to wait for Dai to have his turn first. After that, then Geode, or earth elemental can try and target the base. That the creature, or construct is standing on.

At this stage, unless Dai says otherwise. The energy attacks, or eldritch force appear to have no effect.
Likewise, direct physical blows on the creature itself, from the elemental.

The red orbs are a puzzling phenomenon. Not normally something that Taz, would understand.

I'm sure, in real life we could relate to the significance, particularly of a red flashing light.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Energy attacks including eldritch force, have had an effect. Just not all the time, what does work seems to be changing.

And what are you waiting on my post for?

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari will step on and off the circle as prompted by others. That will be her action for two turns. I know blindness only causes disadvantage on attack rolls. I find it unrealistic that she could even find the enemy to attack considering all of her friends in the way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 930

Dai, I think Taz was saying to wait until after your post for Geode to attack the ground because he already posted (Before my target the ground suggestion) that Geode should attack the golem rather than break through the floor. One could argue that he could just edit or amend his post to attack the floor this turn since Perry blurted out the suggestion while ahead on initiative.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 930

Okay, since I'm sure some are still confused…

There were several possible victory conditions here
-Accumulate 10 red orbs. Only strikes on the construct that matched the type of weapon the construct was wielding at the time counted towards that. (Types loosely organized into martial weapons, damaging spells, nondamaging spells) By some weird coincidence, noone shot or punched or struck the thing with a martial weapon while the thing was on grey…
-Strike the construct directly. The barrier could be bypassed a couple of ways, including the one Lawrance found by accident and just barely hit the dispel DC for. There was also a brute force option. The barrier was impressive, but not invulnerable. It effectively just granted a whole mess of temporary HP, and it lost 10*spell level worth of HP every time it was hit with a nondamaging spell.
-take the words literally and actually lower the construct somehow. Aside from tripping maneuvers and the like, there were indeed a few ways to lower the platform the thing was standing on.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Oct, 2018 - 10:56am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.