Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 932 of 948

If I were Cyanwrath, having seen the flying - Page 932 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2018 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 932

I guess stealth is out the window with an elemental leading the way. I had missed that post *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Me too… but look on the bright side. With that sort of distraction you should easily have Advantage on the Stealth roll, if you don't already.

EDIT: 24 HP added to my sheet. Thank you kindly.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 5th Oct, 2018 - 5:19pm

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I was really really tempted to name this guy Alfred.

In any case, just blundering in wasn't too horrible this time.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 932 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, Paul's post just reminded me. Has the castle been firing over the maze to at least disrupt the activity of the 50+ folks messing around outside the tower? Might buy some time, at least. Just curious if that is going on and if it has been at least mildly successful, even if they haven't killed anyone. I know they don't have infinite ammunition, either.

(If the projectiles are metal and we don't have a smith on the castle staff by now, we should probably invest in one for lots of reasons!).

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I could have sworn we had a post to that effect… But I can't find it. Perhaps I planned it and never got around to it?

Whatever the case, the castle has been periodically launching bolts. Accuracy from this distance is limited however, so mostly they've just been inducing the foe to stick closer to cover, and heading for it whenever watchers spot something incoming.

There is technically a smith on the staff at present. However he is not particularly skilled, and is mainly there for maintenance/replacement services for the castle's metalwork. If you want a weapon forger, you'll want to look for someone else.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:04pm

9th Oct, 2018 - 9:25am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Is Tazskan able to communicate through his familar? Or was it blocked, by the invisible barrier in the area?
Is it still blocked?

If not blocked, then he will communicate the partys progress, and current position, to those in the sky castle.
Quietly, and in a unobtrusive manner of course.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 932

Daishain, if you need some sort of Perception or Investigation roll for Poljen when he begins using his spyglass to survey Cyanwrath and his forces, just let me know…

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 932

If I were Cyanwrath, having seen the flying castle scatter my ground forces, I would probably position a unit or two close to where you exit the maze into the center where the tower itself is, ready to repel the newcomers. Poljen is hoping to see that. For he likes the idea of suddenly members of the Silver Blaze pouring out of the tower where they are NOT expecting an attack. But when the units by the maze exit move to reinforce the group under attack closer to the tower, a few of our sneakier types (Mari, maybe Cratol and one or two others), hit THAT group from behind, having been waiting for the attack as a signal… but it depends on how they have their forces arrayed…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.