Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 933 of 948

I can see it now… Poljen and Velon - Page 933 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
9th Oct, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 933

The Protector. says...

If I knew, that Tazskan can communicate through his pseudodragon. I would help Poljen with that plan.
Still waiting on Dai, to let me know.

But, rather than being told that he is a mechanical parot, will wait it out instead?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes you can communicate with your familiar. Yes vantage point to see what the Army is up to is easily found. However what your hosts are likely to do next is going to invalidate any observations. Please bear with me.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aah… I see. I will look forward to your next post, Sir Dungeon Master! Thank you for the words…

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 933 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It's a good sign that I've got the nutty wizard portrayal down enough that the entire party is fooled into thinking that they will just Waltz out into the middle of the enemy without thinking about it.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It might be that… or the fact that we don't trust you enough for them NOT to open the door wide to the enemy and have us dropped into a nasty fight without preparation! wink.gif.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

*Maniacal Dungeon Master laughter ensues*

Maybe next time.

In any case, just so there's no confusion,

This is the first time you have had a good look at the people out here. For some reason some of you have been assuming that they're all Mages. There are a large number of magic uses among them, but Warriors and other types as well. Basically, these are the Commander's Elite troops.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 933

Yeah, we know that. But it is easier to refer to them as a single group. And assuming it is as dangerous a group as possible is probably the smart way to go.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 933

I can see it now… Poljen and Velon choosing folks, like for a game of kickball. And whomever is picked last feels badly. No, I will mull this, then have Poljen suggest a couple of teams…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.