Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 101 of 948

Based on a quick onceover… There's - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 101

He does, I was saying he didn't see anything of note in the 60' beyond the web his darkvision lets him observe, not that he literally couldn't see anything.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes he has dark vision and not having any armor he should be pretty quiet. But parting the webbing it will cause an alarm someplace.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kyrroeth, thank you for the kind words. Part of me looks for things to do and say that will cause Lia to roll her eyes… and maybe Poljen enjoys getting under her skin just a little *wink*.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 101 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just as I suspected Paul *wink* Poor Lia.

Well Daishain, ignore my last post. It was one of those posts that was started before yours was visible and is now of no use. I can't do much with it until Cratol responds and I have something more to work with.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:07pm

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, part of me wants to have Poljen whirl around looking for a "Dark barbarian" but that would be too pedantic, so I will just note it here. undecided.gif.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sometimes I feel like our adventuring group is special and not in a good way *smile* We get the jobs that go to the lowest bidder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 101

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

With only a quick once over of the two rooms, anything seem noteworthy? Any immediately visible objects of interest in the apparent alchemy lab or any book/parchment on the table(S) in the library? Anything directly in front of or perhaps in the hands of the skeleton?

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

Based on a quick onceover…

There's what looks like an intact chest in the lab, you'll have to get quite close to the rats' nest to check it out though.

Unfortunately, every book you can see in the library has been ruined, stripped of paper by the vermin in the other room. If you dig around, you might find something that escaped the destruction. The skeleton seems be wearing a wedding band on a bony finger.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.